Other Theeatenmelon-Helper application.

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by theeaatenmelon, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theeaatenmelon

Your in-game name: Theeatenmelon.

What timezone are you in? GMT.

What country do you live in? England

What languages do you speak? I speak English and some Spanish and German.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No No.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes.

Why do you think you should become a helper? I think I should be helper because, I am very good at helping people which is what helpers are meant to do. I am also very experienced at being a staff member since I have been gaining experience for over 3 years. This is good because I do not need much training so you can deal with bigger worries than training me.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Since I am still in school I would say 5/7 hours a day.

How long have you been playing ? I have been playing for about 2 months.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have never been banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I have had a lot of experience as a helper/moderator I have worked for a server called [name removed] it is a factions server but also have kitpvp , skyblock and SMP. This has given me very good knowledge of how to be a staff member and stay calm in all situations. There are a lot of hackers on [name removed] so I know how to get good evidence to ban them. I have also worked for a few smaller servers such as friends servers but we still got a fair few hackers. I know that the role of a helper is to help people and working at [name removed] has taught me how to helper people properly and give them the right information. This includes: The servers Discord link, showing people around and how to play the game and also how to get started on the server.

#1 theeaatenmelon, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2017
  2. lorn

lorn Dedicated Minetimer

No support, but leaning towards a neutral.
    Fix spelling and grammar errors, enable 2FA and expand on 'Why should you be helper?' section.
    You have a bit of experience so that's good. Good luck!

3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.