AUS The_Surge's Application[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Surge, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surge

Surge Active Member

Before I start this Application I just wanted to let you guys know you may not know me I am quite an older player that didn't have a forums account. I use to play minetime back In 2013 mainly on Infection my old Ign was Ratfat1 (Please don't judge I was 9 xD)

If you don't know me I go by the name Surge I am a current mv mod, For a while now I've been Ingame a lot, having fun and trying to make some friends but I don't feel like many of you know me at all. so click here for my Introduction.

Your in-game name:

The_Surge

What timezone are you in?

UTC+10:00

What country do you live in?

Australia

What languages do you speak?

English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes I do I have showed evidence that I am capable of capturing evidence with reports.

Why do you think you should become a helper?

Getting the opportunity to become a helper on this server would mean the world to me, I have a long history with this server from playing It back In 2013 for hours and hours. I want to give back to the community by working to help the server out, I know that there Is 0 Australian Staff members and I'd like to help fill that gap. As I see many rule breakers at times staff aren't able to get on I can critically help punish rule breakers quickly. I believe I have a vast variety of skills that would help out the server and the staff team In general If I was given this chance to help out. giving me a chance would only reward you, I am not here for a tag I am here to hopefully get the chance to help the community because I love minetime :)
    A list of my Attributes that would benefit the team and the server:

Caring- I love this server and I want to make It a better place for everyone, I love everyone that plays on this server. I care a lot about this server and Its well being I only hope to Improve It not help destroy It.

Experienced- I know how to moderate a server correctly, I demonstrate this ability through moderating mineverse. I do my job correctly I know how to do my job correctly and know how to act and what do to do as a staff member. I believe I can benefit the server using my experience to remind me on mistakes I might of made In the past and benefit through them.

Responsive- I don't let things go bye because they are not "extreme" like swearing. Every single Rule broken I will respond to from It being Swearing to doss threats I will notice all and punish accordingly.

Professional- In game I keep a professional and appropriate attitude. I do not go on ranting at people or start fights with people I act maturely and do not fight with people. I do not break any rules on minetime because I am familiar with them.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Monday, Tuesday: 2-4 hours
    Wednesday- 1-3 hours
    Thursday- 2-4 hours
    Friday- 3-6 hours
    Saturday & Sunday: 4-7 hours

How long have you been playing Minetime?

since 2013 Ingame and on the forums since may 2016.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

No.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

-I moderate Mineverse.
    -I have owned multiple servers reaching peaks of 30 players.
    -I have moderated servers name wolvescraft, Hyteria, Haywire mc, Thundermeow Prison, mineprime & Ventoss.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

10000000% Support!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xavier

I remember you from infection!! Support :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

Never seen you in game.
    Barley active on forums.
    I don't get the impression that anything will really improve. I'm not talking about muting and warning people in chat that "bypass the chat filter," which I'm sure you would be good at, but because, obviously, the important issue and biggest problem with this server is the lack in general of ownership. You have a great application and I'm sure you are a fair person, but we need owners, not helpers.

7. Surge

Surge Active Member

We got different timezones so Its harder for me to see you guys as Its currently 1:45am
    Im on the forums quite a bit so not sure rather Its just timezones.
    Sure nothing massive would change If I was promoted but the small things count and when you put them all together It creates something bigger.

Anyways thank you for commenting I respect you opinions. :)

Thanks guys <3

8. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

If you warn mute kick ban players for a single day or if you warned muted kicked and banned players your entire life it would not change the actual state of the server.

9. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Warning and kicking players is not just the entire job of a helper, we do contribute ideas and help add things.

Anyway back on topic.

10. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

Don't know who you are.
    No support.

11. cancer_chan

cancer_chan Dedicated Minetimer

You're 13, from Mineverse, and clearly have no chill based on how many times you've reported people for swearing. Your grammar's bad too. No support. As @Carlrwc said, we don't need anymore helpers. We need owners. Muting/warning people for minor offenses isn't going to change anything. Imo helper application section should be closed.

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. BigServerMen

BigServerMen Dedicated Minetimer

Never seen you before at all.
    No support

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. west

west Forum Enthusiast

i dont think ive seen you in game
    but your applications long so suppiort xdxd x xdfc dcffc c c frr45f

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

I've never seen you before. Your grammar isn't great, and I feel like if you were helper here you'd dedicate way more time to Mineverse instead of Minetime. Sorry, but no support.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Surge

Surge Active Member

You might know me from Infection my ign was Ratfat1 back In 2013 to late 2014
    I do have chill, Its breaking the rules.
    It's not that bad you can still clearly read my application.
    The more helpers there are reaching out to pile and cyp to help Improve Ingame experiences help. When you see one person asking for something Its nothing when you see a whole group of people asking for something It's something.

I don't think Cyp and crew are going to promote another owner.

You most likely come from my 2015 I assume, I was playing minetime from 2013 to late 2014 than came back 2016.
    Also timezones come Into play as Im Australian.

xD well Thank you for the support I hope to get to know you Ingame as I've said my old Ign was Ratfat1 and my new one Is The_Surge.

My grammar Isn't the best but you can still clearly read through the application.
    I'm sorry you feel this was but that Is an Illusion I dedicate a lot more time to minetime than mineverse a lot of the time.
    anyways no need to say sorry Its your opinion I'm not forcing you to support.

16. Puaple

Puaple Member

Before you think I only made an account to support this application, I didn't. I just stumbled upon minetime on another thread.

When you were a moderator on Mineverse, you turned into my inspiration. You were always active, friendly, and mature in game. You became my inspiration to even apply on Mineverse a while ago.

Hopefully you can play Mineverse and Minetime around the same activity levels. But I know that you want to become staff here, so go for it man.

I might even try out minetime when I come back home :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Surge

Surge Active Member

Meaning It seems like I wouldn't dedicate much time to minetime and prioritize mineverse over minetime but It Isn't I am addicted to minetime and play as much as I can, Didn't really want to right that all out so I jsut said Illusion Probably used the wrong word for that, Apologies.

Thanks Puaple that means alot :)

18. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

Stick with Mineverse.
    Also, https://pastebin.com/Bg2A0K70.

Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Surge

Surge Active Member

Look I'm not going to sit here and say that's fake because Its not. I used to go on smaller servers and be rude to help with my stress levels due to the Immense demands I was facing at school still giving me no allowance to do that, but I have cleaned up my act I can't go back and fix that because Im not a wizard. But I can assure that this Is no longer a problem.

All I can do Is assure you that I've stopped doing that. Doing those things brought a very Immature side out of me, Everyone has lashed out before. I dealt with the consequences and moved along I hope that doesn't sway your decision because that Is not me.

I believe I can equally Moderate Mineverse and Become a helper on minetime and staying active on both of them.

20. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

This happened on the 13th of April. Less than 1 month ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.