The memory's of this server

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Cereal_and_milk, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Cereal_and_milk

Cereal_and_milk Dedicated Minetimer

This server did and still does mean alot to me. Its where I met many great people that i still have contact with today.

Before all that, lets go back to the beginning, My irl friend told me about this server and how it had a good kitpvp system. We were both pvp lovers at the time so we played it, Thats how i found this server. Almost all of my memories of the server come from creative though. It was when i was 12 that I found out about the roleplaying so I decided to try it after building many creations on my plot. The main roleplay spot was Winter High (Which many of you may or may not remember).This was the start of just months of just roleplaying with people on the server and having a good time. Im happy to say these were some of the happiest times of my life. I did this all the way until the server went down for a good while. I kind of forgot about the server until I saw it was back up again for being down for so long, and i was saddened to see the server mostly abandoned with less than 10 people online.

Then theres today, Over the summer i decided to randomly log on at 2 in the morning after not playing minecraft for maybe a year. I went on creative and found one of my really old friends who also was just starting to play minecraft again. It was a fairly big suprise, both of us being on at 2AM. We talked about the past and it kind of made me realize how much this server really did mean to me.

Theres not a moment in a day where this server runs by my mind one way or another, and i am forever gratful for the people i met, the things i did, the fun I had roleplaying. If they do come across this, I really want to thank, from the bottom of my heart, the people that created Winter High. That or those people really did make up my middle school years when I wasnt the happiest. When I got home it was an escape from the real world and be who I really wanted to Be. Thank you.

I guess this is a farwell message. I want to thank every single one of you for making those moments happen, and making me one of the happiest people in the world at the time.

Jace/Cereal/Jake(Firewolf)

2. GP505

GP505 Dedicated Minetimer

Not sure if we ever talked or played together, but I was GoldenPony505 (now Yellowfang_). This server was great to me too :)