1. Hey Guest, go check out the new PvPFest reset on the network!
    Dismiss Notice

The memez have nut becum drems this tim3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Matthew, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew

Matthew Dedicated Minetimer

All good things must come to an end.

I'm sorry to announce that I am moving on from Minetime, and Minecraft in general. Mainly due to some health issues that I have been experiencing lately I cannot continue to sit at my desk all day anymore.

It is no secret that I have social issues. I need to think about what is best for my future and work on my health problems.

The plan is that I will be leaving at the end of November. Before then I would like to do a gamemode reset, and develop a Bedwars gamemode. You may see me from time to time helping @Pile and @xBMAN in the background, but I will not have a rank, permissions, or anything else related.

If any of you are curious on what I plan to do in the future: I want to study for my CCNA and do sound networking on tour. I have been doing this kind of thing on and off for the past couple years and really enjoy it.

I'm not looking for any attention with this at all. I just feel that I need to keep you in the know. The thread is locked, if any of you want to talk to me feel free to write me on Discord.

I wish everyone here the best, and hope that Minetime keeps going for a long time.

#1 Matthew, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • Supa Hot Fire x 7
    • Like x 6
    • Friendly x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.