The memez have nut becum drems this tim3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Matthew, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew

Administrator

All good things must come to an end.

I'm sorry to announce that I am moving on from Minetime, and Minecraft in general. Mainly due to some health issues that I have been experiencing lately I cannot continue to sit at my desk all day anymore.

It is no secret that I have social issues. I need to think about what is best for my future and work on my health problems.

The plan is that I will be leaving at the end of November. Before then I would like to do a gamemode reset, and develop a Bedwars gamemode. You may see me from time to time helping @Pile and @xBMAN in the background, but I will not have a rank, permissions, or anything else related.

If any of you are curious on what I plan to do in the future: I want to study for my CCNA and do sound networking on tour. I have been doing this kind of thing on and off for the past couple years and really enjoy it.

I'm not looking for any attention with this at all. I just feel that I need to keep you in the know. The thread is locked, if any of you want to talk to me feel free to write me on Discord.

I wish everyone here the best, and hope that Minetime keeps going for a long time.

#1 Matthew, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • Supa Hot Fire x 7
    • Friendly x 5
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.