THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nathan, May 10, 2016.

1. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

It's sad writing this, honestly. Little did I know when I logged in on Sunday, it would be the very last time I ever logged into Minetime, the best time I've ever had on any server. I know it's actually not that great of a server but there's a charm to me when I play it. I never had this much fun playing on any other server. So, I guess I'll give a story about my time at Minetime.

So around early to mid 2014, I found Minetime. It had all the servers I wanted (Hunger games, sky block, factions, and empires really interested me). So I got on. I checked out Hunger Games. I didn't play that much because not many people were online. But when I got on sky block, I loved it. The spawn was nice and compact and it was easy for me to obtain mob drops. So I began playing on Skyblock mainly.

Fast-forward to June 2015. I was in the middle of building my dream island with 10freckles. I was having probably the most fun I had in the whole two 1/3 years I've been playing. Then the staff applications came. I was so excited. I couldn't wait for that day, July 1, to see if I became staff. When I wasn't staff, I didn't just stop helping out people. I even posted that thread ( minetime.com/threads/we-can-all-help.23629/ ) And I have to admit: I only made that thread because I thought it would maybe help me get staff. I was tired of being called "You're no helper" or "Hey, staff wannabe". I wanted to actually be someone who people looked up to. I never actually got that, but a lot of people treated me like a helper (messaging me for help a lot) and I liked doing that. I know some people get annoyed by helping, but I like doing it. Even though I never got my dream of staff, I will still cherish my time at MT for as long as I can possibly remember. Now, the thank-yous:

@10freckles: You were hands down, my best friend on here. I enjoyed every moment of being online with you. You know the rest. I don't need to write it. :p

@Sooplie: You were the next-best friend I had on Skyblock, and the best when Freckles was inactive. You, Freckles and I have to start a new island on another server (maybe minetime 2) and we can finish/redo /warp MTHelp. :)

@RaGe_QuItSz: Thank you for being my pal here on the forums. Thank you for coming back, also. It was saddening to me during those 6-7 months you were gone. ;) You deserved staff, too.

@CurlyFries: We had our ups and downs, I have to say. But in the end, you were a great friend to me. :)

@Sir-Teabag: You've always been a great friend with me. I never really saw you in-game that much, but we had some great memories on the forums (the cookie status ahahaha). :)

@Tyler: Thank you. You were probably the most active staff member Minetime ever had. All the new stuff you added when you became administrator. You gave me the first cookie of 1.7 skyblock haha. :)

@Megan:You've been in-active for a while, but you're easily the kindest staff member on here. Every single thing you said ended with a :). You also changed my forums name a whole three times. And you set my birth date to the correct one. :)
    @Alpaca370 : I remember the first time I saw you, everybody was congratulating you for getting Timeless. I was a premium at that time. Also, you gave me the opportunity to be your "island critic" xD :)

And finally...

@Collin: You created this server that we all knew and loved. THANK YOU

;)

Little did I know

#1 Nathan, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

3. 10freckles

10freckles Dedicated Minetimer

Well, I may be making a 1.9. Survival World on the Realms. It would not be permanent, simply my trial that is a month long. It would be a good experience so that we can get together and simply have fun. Let me know what you all think, if you'd like to a part of this, just set up a convo with me and I'll try to accept as many players that I can.
    @Hop You're an awesome guy, I hope we can stay in touch. You're a great helper, no matter what your in-game title says.

@Sooplie You were a great friend to me as well. I simply wish we could develope our island even more but it is what it is. Thank you to both of you.

To all of those that I missed, I want to thank you for being there in my life. I'll never forget Minetime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1