PVP Fest Take Poison, weaknes and slowness off!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by DaveKing, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Should these effect be removed?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. DaveKing

DaveKing Active Member

Suggestion -
    Sooo i've been seeing a lot of people on pvpfest getting the potion effects Poison, Weakness and slowness from an admin or timeless. It could be amazing if the staff team could take these effects off, because it bothers a lot of players that they have poison effect in 8min, and that they can't pvp with it... Like me i have a lot of enemies that hate me in pvpfest... They literally spams me with those effect!!, and that makes me really want to quit. I've got 2 messages saying that if i dont pay them 200$ in game they wont stop, and that makes me really angry. I don't like to play with those effects, because the enemy does 50 times more damage then me!

Support pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

3. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Also why not just remove sp completely

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

DaveKing,

Those kinds of potions are apart of the game. Even though the poison and weakness potions make you angry, you should still accept that the potions are apart of the game and move on. Regeneration hacks make people angry but people have accepted that people have regeneration hacks and moved on. I'm pretty sure no one is pressing the issue anymore because they've all moved on. You should just try to avoid the ones that you know for sure spam poison and weakness potions; Or you can just get those type potions yourself so you can have the same advantage they have... Both of these 'ideas' should be a solution to your problem.

5. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

The bad sps are simply just annoying enough said none of this they are just apart of the game they shouldn't have existed in the first place
    On another note, I said this exact same thing already. https://www.minetime.com/threads/pvpfest-reset.37256/page-3
    Not like it got any attention though.

6. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

IMG_0976.PNG
    fail
    exposed

And Carl, it did get attention. Matt told you to come back when you had over 50% of pvpfest people backing up the removal of anticheat

7. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

oh no lol
    Oh yeah u right :eek:
    Plus matt is making changes right now so thats amazing

8. C03PacketPlayer

I can't see how SecretPotions plugin on minetime is not an EULA violation. Applying negative effects to other players also violates Minetime rules of "Nothing you can purchase on the online store ruins the experience of other players on the server". I get tarted by half of the pvpfest server and pretty much have all bad /sp effects on me at all times :( It sucks and is definitely a p2w feature of Minetime and that's not fun for players that do not want to spend $ to /sp other players. Remove sps completely or at least make it so you can only apply /sp to yourself.

9. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

Support all the way I hate bad sps

10. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

That's not even logical. Not removing them because it is already 'apart of the game'? And this isn't a problem because no one is 'pressing the issue anymore because they've all moved on'? Dude, if I was born without legs, sure the wheelchair is a solution, but I would still have a disability. Otherwise, I support this.