Survival Reset 1.12.2

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Beeman, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Beeman

Administrator

After almost two years since the last Survival Reset (November 2015), I am happy to announce that a new, improved Survival has been released. We've reworked various aspects of the game mode to emphasize a more vanilla-oriented survival experience better.

Changes/Features
    • 1.12.2 Support - You can connect with clients from 1.8 - 1.12. We recommend you use 1.12.2 to be able to see the 1.12 textures.
    • New Spawn - The spawn for Survival is more like a Lobby. When you spawn, there are four different portals for each of the worlds - Thanks to our builder @Deno with assistance from another member of our Build Team, @PingPongGamer for the spawn.
    • Kit Changes - We have completely reworked all kits. Each rank will receive a one-time starter kit, available to use when you first spawn. Each rank will also receive a daily kit that gets a certain amount of resources. Visit /warp donate to preview the kits!
    • Voting - You will receive $500 with a Voter Crate Key for voting daily that you can redeem at /warp crates and have a chance at winning either a Common, Lucky, Exceptional or Spawner Crate Key!
    • Shop - We've added an in-game GUI Shop. No longer will you have to visit the Shop Warp each time you want resources. Instead, just type /shop from your location.
    • Worlds - There are four worlds in this reset: Normal, Hardcore, End, and Nether. 12K Border
      Normal - This is the standard survival world - we recommend you use this world.
      Hardcore
      - The difficulty is set to Hard. You will have no access to daily kits, and your inventory is separated from the other worlds. 12K Border
      End - The end world - used to collect resources that may only be obtained in this world. 5K Border
      Nether - The nether world - used to collect supplies that you may not be able to obtain in the overworld. 5K Border
    • Commands - Commands have been reworked to emphasize Vanilla Minecraft. The perk pages will be updated to reflect this.

Have a suggestion? Create a thread here: https://www.minetime.com/forums/feedback/create-thread

Found a bug? Report it here: https://www.minetime.com/forums/bug-reports/create-thread

- Bman

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

3. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Seems like a solid Survival gamemode for the first time on the server. I think a lot of people are intrigued too, it has a lot to offer. Well done! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. NightofBlue

NightofBlue Dedicated Minetimer

Goodbye hard work and history :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

7. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Yay!! I also have my own house in spawn ;3

8. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

It's a lot better than the old one, for sure!

9. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

I'm so late

10. gwace

gwace Forum Enthusiast

11. ClapDemCheekz

ClapDemCheekz Dedicated Minetimer

Super hyped for the reset

12. Deno

Deno Active Member

13. Mitchell

Mitchell Forum Enthusiast

Do you miss playing 2014 Minetime Prison? Well good news its back. Join Nuggets server. Has Active members, good staff, weekly events with rewards and more than ever to do on prison gamemode!

You can get your free rank back just join the discord and open a ticket!
    https://discord.gg/UbWZ7xQ

Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz
    Join mine.xyz