Survival Claims

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by Zyphlox, May 16, 2018.

1. Zyphlox

Zyphlox Dedicated Minetimer

Hey guys,

Just wondering, so if I go to a place and the entire area is unclaimed, and I start building/clearing out land and all, and some guy shows up and claims something, is that griefing? Or what if the guy claims something and then just doesn't read chat at all, and doesn't use the claim at all, and basically has a useless claim that's blocking the way of your town/city/building/whatever? Like, this person (Valgarent) obviously doesn't know English that well (considering what he said in chat) and he doesn't read chat either, so he doesn't really know what I'm asking (I suppose?). Point is, there's this annoying 10x10 claim he made cause he saw a chest (that was a friend of mine's) and he claimed it. Can I get this claim taken away or something?
    Someone help me please!
    Thanks,

Zyphlox

2. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

Considering he's an active player and the plot is being used there is nothing you can do.

3. Zyphlox

Zyphlox Dedicated Minetimer

Rip... Any staff member's opinion?

4. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

No its not griefing and there's nothing you can do

5. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Something has to be done, but i don't know if something can be done.

6. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Even if staff were permitted to do it they wouldn't even bother.

inb4mute

7. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

If you make something in unclaimed land, and leave it unclaimed and then it gets claimed, that's your own fault. If you make something and claim it, and someone claims around/next to your claim and don't really build anything such as a house or anything constructive, then I believe that is against the rules, or at the very least the staff (if they respond) will do something about it. However, if you build in claimed land and someone claims next to you and uses their claim there is nothing you can do. A rule allowing players to possibly keep their claims to themselves would be cool (as long as you express to the other person clearly that you don't like them being there and that you was there first, and you can prove both of those things).

• Agree Agree x 1