USA SuperCoolWimp's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by SuperCoolWimp, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Introduction: Hello, my name is Daniel. Minetime is in need of staff, specifically helpers. As an active member of the community I have decided to make an application. I have been with this server for quite some time now (3-4 years) and feel like I have matured these past 2 years. Finally on my introduction I would like to wish all people applying the best of luck.

Your in-game name: SuperCoolWimp (That name will never change.)
    Some players may know me as my alt Im18PlayingThis, but that is just an alt.

What timezone are you in?: Central Time Zone

What country do you live in?: I live in America.

What languages do you speak?: The only language I speak is English.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No: Yes, I do have 2FA enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?: I use lightshot to screenshot along with F2 and gyazo. I have many recording softwares such as bandicam.

Why do you think you should become a helper?: I have been with the community for a long time now. I spend most of my time on Minetime talking to players and have talked to most active players on the server and discord. As summer has just started for me I can spend much more time on Minetime. Minetime is in need of active staff members and more helpers.

I care about Minetime and the members of it. I feel a big problem with the server is the growing toxicity within the community. Without active staff and the lack of staff the problem is just continuously growing and as an active staff member I could filter out a lot of it. Of course 1 or 2 people can’t stop it completely, but it would help it die down a lot. If the toxicity slowed Minetime could be a much better community for all ages of players.

I am active on every server of Minetime except factions. I try to log on and play every server when I’m on and do a decent job at it. Although I mainly play prison, survival, and pvpfest I usually interact with skyblock, op, and creative daily. I feel playing every server a good amount each day is important as a staff member.

I care about every player of the community and try my best to help new players out. Having a server full of players just ignoring you isn’t fun so I try my best to answer everyone's relevant questions. The players and staff of Minetime are everything to it so I try my best to be kind and respectful to everyone.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: Weekends I can be active anywhere from 3-8 hours. Throughout weekdays around 3-5 hours (except Friday maybe a little less) unless I have something I need to do. Weekday hours will change once school starts back up.

How long have you been playing Minetime?: I have been playing Minetime around 3-4 years now.

Have you ever been banned in the past?: I have been temp banned on forums once (forgot exact reason) and I have been temp banned once in game for telling a staff member “kys”. (I have 2-3 other bans on litebans but if you look they were all false bans that I got unbanned for.)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?: I have been moderator on other small server but none were very big (less than 15 players on at a time).

Outro: If you have read all the way to the bottom of my application, thank you for taking your time to read it. Please comment any mistakes my application has, your honest opinions on it, and some feedback to help me better understand your opinions. Once again, good luck to everyone applying! -Wimp/Daniel

#1 SuperCoolWimp, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. AirForceXOP

AirForceXOP Active Member

I support This :p:D;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Support.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Thanks Tank.

Thanks AirForce.

#4 SuperCoolWimp, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. Lewis

Lewis Judas

Support

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. MW24THEWIN

MW24THEWIN Forum Enthusiast

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Thanks Lewis.

Thanks MW2.

8. AllMightyRyan3

AllMightyRyan3 Active Member

Full Support
    After talking to you alot in the past and not realizing it when giving this no support - or griefing your cell cause I was salty, I think you deserve this position 100% and I would love to see you on the staff team. Best of luck :)
    Regards, Ryan :)

#8 AllMightyRyan3, Jun 3, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Thanks Ryan. I wish you the best of luck too <3.

#9 SuperCoolWimp, Jun 3, 2018
  10. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Ah, you're talking about when you sold your account that copied his name, Im19PlayingThis.
    Im18PlayingThis
    Im19PlayingThis

#10 God, Jun 4, 2018
  11. Humbertolewis

Humbertolewis Dedicated Minetimer

neutral leaning towards Support. He's a nice person if and only if you're nice to him tho... .-.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. AllMightyRyan3

I fixed it via "Edit" :)
    edit : i spoke to him on discord aswell

13. SouthPaw32

SouthPaw32 Expert Member

Support m8. You are very educated on the server and I believe you can embrace change.

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Thanks South.

Thank you. I 100% agree I can be a bit rude to rude people. I am always open to fix problems if theirs issues with anyone.

#14 SuperCoolWimp, Jun 4, 2018
  15. AllMightyRyan3

Don't double post, Please reply to both comments in one message so you prevent boosting your application

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

??? I didn't double post...

17. MW24THEWIN

MW24THEWIN Forum Enthusiast

He means you replied separately to the two people.

18. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

There was a message inbetween, it wasn't a double post unless you expected Wimp to foresee the next message being a support and THEN thanking the other person.

19. AllMightyRyan3

he could remove the comment and then reply to both, I have already chatted to him about this and how I'm just trying to help but if you think that its correct, we're not going to correct each other via staff application.

20. Beastpolarbear

Beastpolarbear Dedicated Minetimer

YES DAN look at all that fancy grammar u lookin like a pro #support #DAMNDANIEL #GoGetEm

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.