Partially-Implemented Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by God, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

A few suggestions;
    • Enderpearls: People use enderpearls to either fly into combat, take gear and then enderpearl to safety, OR they'll use them when they are about to die. Obviously, not dying is a good tactic for PvPFest, but enderpearls are too easy to get. My suggestion here is to either make it like OpPvP where there is a daily kit (probably for a few pearls and not just one) or put them into crates so they aren't so easily obtained and actually allow players to get more kills.
    • Kits; My suggestion for kits is to make a kit like kit weekly but an hourly kit, because it's unfair for new players just starting out who can't get gear because of all the people who have been playing for a while who have decent stuff. (Also, kit warrior has a better sword than the VIP & Enhanced donator kit) (Probably should also update the weekly sword from sharpness two to sharpness three as you can get sharpness three from a kit that refreshes every 5 minutes as admin as opposed to the sharp two once a week)
    • Remove healing; I don't see the point in healing as it adds a sense of pay-to-win to the game. Sure, it could be nice if some Admin/Timeless comes online and gives everyone poison and then someone with timeless heals them, but almost no one uses heal that way but instead use it to remove potion effects from players in PvP to get a quick cheap kill. (Either this or add a longer cooldown to healing other players, especially /heal * )
    • Ranks(?); Possibly some new ranks you can buy for in-game currency? Just one or two more for the defaults who can't afford/don't want to spend money on donator ranks.
    • Remove negative sps(?); Applying poison, slowness and/or weakness to someone else is just cheap and annoying because not all players can do it. Only certain ranks for certain debuffs.
    • This;
    2017-10-13_03.16.49.png
    That's all I really have to suggest. And yes I know, this is a very poorly put together thread but oh well. I'd appreciate if you agreed with all/some of my ideas you said so by quoting me and saying so, and if you don't by explaining why, as I believe these are all quite good points.
    Thank you for reading,
    ~Your friendly neighborhood Tank.

#1 God, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

I agree with all point on this thread. :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

My suggestion is to close pvpfest cause it sucks. just a bunch of skids flying in and out of pvp.
    But on the good side. when pvpfest got revamped all the irrelevant spawn pvping, loot scooping, trash talking skrubz fled to pvpfest.

4. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Irrelevant.

5. Beeman

Administrator

I don't know how we'd be able to prevent altfarming.

6. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Me neither, but I thought I'd include it anyways.

7. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you for creating this suggestion thread. This suggestion has been partially-implemented.

Should you have another suggestions, feel free to create another thread!

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.