Story game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by God, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Once upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never ever will, drum and that's that.

2. DRUMSET10

DRUMSET10 Member

NewOnce upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you"

3. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

NewOnce upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous

4. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

NewOnce upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :DBut after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided

5. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

NewOnce upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :DBut after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and wip out his extremely

6. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Once upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and wip out his extremely long "hot dog"

7. _split67

_split67 Member

Once upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and whip out his extremely long "hot dog".

He battled Drum

8. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Once upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and whip out his extremely long "hot dog".

He battled Drum with his "hot dog",

9. _split67

_split67 Member

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him

10. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had

11. _split67

_split67 Member

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into

12. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she

13. _split67

_split67 Member

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him!

14. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also

15. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy

16. DaveKing

DaveKing Active Member

HAHAHHA Nice story:rotf::rotf::rotf:

17. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

yes this is what I expected this to come to
    obviously

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told

18. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

xD

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male

19. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male Sam the idiot

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged