CAN Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Ollieeee, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ollieeee

Ollieeee New Member

Hi, I'm RizeB5. I'm 15 years old and a sophomore in high school.

Your in-game name:
    My IGN is RizeB5.

What timezone are you in?
    Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in?
    I live in Canada.

What languages do you speak?

I am fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, competent in French and I know a little Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    I have Bandicam, and yes, I can capture and upload a screenshot.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I have been on Minetime for three years, and I am familiar with most aspects of it. I try to be as active as I can on both the server and the forums, when schoolwork permits. I am dedicated, and am willing to do whatever is needed to help make the server better. Whenever another individual requires or asks for my assistance, I am happy to help them with whatever they may need. I am quick to respond to others' questions and issues.

I am not going to overload my application with fifteen paragraphs about my "character traits," however I do possess many characteristics that would make me a good candidate. I am responsible. In school, I have never missed the due date of a single assignment, and I am optimistic that I will be able to juggle both my real-life and my Minecraft duties. I am quite friendly, and adept at communicating with others. I enjoy debates and friendly arguments, however I maintain that I will never go out of my way to offend anyone else. You will find me quite easy to talk to. I am a fan of professionalism, and I will make sure that I treat everyone with the same respect and dignity, regardless of their remarks or personal attacks targeted at myself.

Though I may not be the most emotional person, I have a great sense of how others are feeling at the moment, and can adjust how I respond to their messages accordingly. I value rationality, and an offence is an offence, no matter who is committing it. I will warn and punish the player all the same, whether or not I know them personally.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    On weekdays, one or two hours. On weekends, three or four should not be an issue.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    Three years, since July of 2013

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Yes, on the forums, about two years ago.
    I will not hesitate to admit that I have done questionable things in the past, however I went through a successful appeal process and have since learned from my mistakes. I would never repeat such an offence.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    No
    I have also staffed on numerous small servers, all of which have since been shut down.
    ____

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.