So apparently I've been reported lol (also a PSA)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cancer_chan, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cancer_chan

cancer_chan Dedicated Minetimer

So a few minutes ago, this iMonst3rxD kid reports me with tons of evidence. I'm screwed, and you probably think I'm a bad person, right? Let me tell ya my side of the story.

So, if you didn't know, he recently stole Quintiles session ID (which pretty much allows you to play on their account) with a method of dropping a book and having you open it. I learn that a group of people have also been nearly hacked by this kid, so I did the only logical thing I could and stood up for my friends, and the people that have been negatively affected by this kid.

I've been playing with his emotions for the past few days as I've learned he's tried (and is still actively trying) to steal people's session ID's on MineTime with the book method. All my threats you've seen are legitimate, but I've worded them in a way so I can get a way more minimum punishment then if I just flat out said, "I'm going to ddos your girlfriend."

Please be careful of who you trust, and if you ever find a book in your inventory, I recommend throwing it in the trash and forgetting about it. Most importantly, you should know that this iMonst3r kid is not capable of anything and likely has someone who actually is capable of stealing session ID's pulling his strings. So I guess, in a way, stay safe, people.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

Honestly, Only the last two screenshots are really compelling. Everything else is vague. Cancer, try not to get banned so much

Well, now you are going to get banned because you admitted to being guilty. #ripCancer_Chan

#2 PK, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Drooly

Drooly Forum Enthusiast

his girl is the man of the relationship

4. xHelz

xHelz Dedicated Minetimer

5. MW24THEWIN

MW24THEWIN Forum Enthusiast

this is actually funny @pkbear

6. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

ooooh. this sounds interesting. a book that hacks you. I would love for this kid to give me his book. it would be the last thing he does.

7. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

wow wat a snich

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aceraith

Aceraith Dedicated Minetimer

wtf who would ban the best player on the server