Accepted Skyblock Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by TotalDerper, Dec 1, 2017.

?

Skyblock reset or no reset?

1. Yes, I want Skyblock to reset.

76.2%
  2. No, I want Skyblock to stay as is.

23.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deno

Deno Active Member

I'd love to see a reset. :)

2. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

YES RESET COMING!

3. Grizilda

Grizilda Dedicated Minetimer

What about those who have worked hard to try and get all the challenges - so I've spent the last few weeks working like mad to get the glass challenge and am 1 more challenge away from king level - will this completely reset the lot?

4. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

My suggestions to make the skyblock server better:

• Try to fix that money duplicating bug, although I do not know how to do the duplicating trick, others do, and it's kind of unfair and not fun that way. So fix the economy, please.

• In the mob spawner section, in /shop, give us the choice of wolf, ocelot, spawners etc. not saying they have to be cheap, I just want to be able to have a more variety of mobs.

• Also, I was wondering if you could add more spawn eggs, ex. spider, horse, wolf, ocelot, etc. in our kits.

• Make it so we can text in color on signs. That would be great. I think colors on signs will make people more happy. Instead of JUST in chat.

I don't really have very many suggestions, but these are just some ideas I think would make more people happy.

#24 GrowlingWolf, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  5. toffetoff

toffetoff Forum Enthusiast

6. I_Kitteh_I

I_Kitteh_I New Member

Even though i don't know the money glitch people have told others and now they are in billions i am aswell because 1 person gave me 2 bil and another 1 bil which idk how they made it but it could be fixed in the future please.

I Also do agree with growlingwolf making the variety better.

7. Beeman

Administrator

Kits - Do you think kits for donators should remain the same, or should be changed? If so, how should they be changed?

We plan on adding a few more kits similar to Kit Wool except for some other items like Kit Terracotta and Kit Powder (1.12 Concrete Powder).

8. TotalDerper

TotalDerper Expert Member

Kits should remain the same but at the same time adding kits similar to /kit wool may be too extra imo. Terra-cotta should be purchased from the shop and not be included in kits as it's not a necessity to many.

9. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you to everyone who participated in the feedback process of this reset.

You can find the official reset thread located here.

Should you have any more suggestions on how to improve Skyblock once the Reset is released, please do not hesitate to create a thread! We are always looking for new suggestions.

Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.