Skyblock Reset

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by CypriotMerks, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Popcorn84620

Popcorn84620 Forum Fanatic

I'm sorry but your negativity in this statement is so false. First of all, Skyblock had like the worst economy because of the EULA. It was impossible to buy or sell things for reasonable amounts of money, and those who had accounts before the EULA were extremely wealthy while those who made their islands after the EULA were very poor. Collin's store had disgusting prices. Nothing that could be bought with 20$ from voting. I really don't understand how it had been "good" before, rather you are just trying to spread your toxictivity throughout the forums.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

I don't see how his post was ''toxic'' ''negative''. He was simply stating his own opinion, he may find that the new reset isn't as good as the old one.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

Although I agree with the voting reward pricing being too low beforehand, it was much better before than it is now. You could actually obtain blocks - like sand, for example, which isn't even sold in the current shop on skyblock now.
    Prices are too OP to get used to - a skyblock economy shouldn't be op. The pricing doesn't make sense, and the lowest spawner you can buy is a pig spawner for 250k, where you sell cooked porkchops for $1.5o? How is that even profitable?
    Another example; sand. Cactus farms, melon farms and pumpkin farms were the predominate sources of economy (as well as player shops and grinders) before the reset; now, it is a rare chance that you'll even get a block of sand. The sell prices for them are too low to even be profitable.
    Literally the only promising source of profit at the moment is having alts and voting with them through VPN.
    I don't mean to sound like i'm criticising everything here, but I am seriously disappointed. It is hard to have hope for this skyblock server when nothing makes sense and nothing was thought over properly. Although we players don't really have a say in things, I feel like Cypriot could have done MUCH better by not rushing to prove things.
    I still think Cyp could change things if he really put some effort into this. Personally, I don't think it's too late. Although some people would be mad i'm pretty sure we'd all appreciate if he nerfed a few things and reset it again.
    I am very respectful that Cyp is actually doing something for once, but like I said before, you don't need to rush to prove that you can do things. Please don't delete that or mute me for 'disrespect', as I don't see how it's disrespectful. It's just an opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lewis

Lewis Judas

Will the skyworld be up for download? I miss my island. :-:

5. Ken

Ken Dedicated Minetimer

Great rip my island and my 59k and still no kits

6. Yoowy

Yoowy Expert Member

False. Skyblock2 was the test server before implementing the reset.

7. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

All you have to do to be on baltop 1 is find a ton of cracked accounts and vote for them. The economy is even worse now

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pile

Premium

You are criticizing everything here but thank you for making some actuall suggestions instead of constant negative remarks that only contribute to the toxicity and solve nothing. These suggestions are easy edits that could significantly change the eco. So I thank you for suggesting that.

As for those who continue to say the server shouldn't have been updated or that it wasn't in need of an update, I just don't get your logic. The old server didn't even support UUID and the spawn while a great memory for most of you was an embarrassing eye sore that I don't think represented the current server.

I'm glad to see the update and will take these suggestions in to consideration. Moving forward I would encourage more suggestions rather than comments like "this sucks".

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  9. Void

Void Forum Enthusiast

Anyone seen "The Office" This is totally a Dwight Schrute phrase :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

1. Make all blocks available to be bought 2. Fix all the prices 3. Fix the lockette shop glitch 4. Make it so we can drop lava buckets, sand, and dirt. 5. The next server to reset should atleast have a week prior announcement to a reset. 6. Have us able to do /is trust or /is coop

EDIT** Have all 3 voting links back instead of just one and put all the voting rewards in /rewards.

11. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

I can't understand how he keeps doing things wrong, when I think it's as worse as it can get im wrong.
    No it's not. Stop being so ignorant lol. And why are you typing in Times New Roman. For some reason all you ppl from mineverse do that

12. Void

Void Forum Enthusiast

Honestly, if you guys don't like the new revamp, don't play on Skyblock then. It's much easier than having all the staff deal with all this Hate-Mail.

13. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

If you don't it than suggest adding or removing features to make it better rather than complaining about it here.

I don't think anyone read this part

#33 Espresso, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  14. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

1. I'm not from mineverse.
    2. You're not the boss of me.
    3. I'm typing in Book Antiqua.

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  15. Ken

Ken Dedicated Minetimer

removing kit spawner too? how about you remove the ranks from minetime?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Acro

Acro Forum Enthusiast

Can we thread lock this? It's turning into drama

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  17. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

nice rainbow u got there

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1