Partially-Implemented Skyblock Island Lock/Ban Bypassing.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by TotalDerper, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotalDerper

TotalDerper Expert Member

Many players have been bypassing the island lock and island ban by using anti-knockback and other known mods such as phasing to get to places where they're not supposed to be. I'm having constant issues with annoying players wanting to basically "troll" my island by turning my Obsidian Nether portals into lava with buckets. I obviously island banned those people and have tried to gather evidence to report them but they do it while I'm offline. The key is to force players off of others islands by creating a much more strict penalty to going to locked / banned islands. Like forcing players into /spawn whenever they trespass onto a locked island. Please take this into consideration as it has made skyblock a less enjoyable experience.

2. TotalDerper

TotalDerper Expert Member

Make it so when ppl go onto locked islands they would go to their island or be teleported to /spawn

3. Beeman

Administrator

Contacted the developer of ASkyBlock to see if they are able to fix this issue.

4. ItsTjkapaaYT

ItsTjkapaaYT Dedicated Minetimer

This is an issue for me aswel, a huge issue actually. I'd appreciate this aswel.
    I've tested it myself, phase on skyblock just let's you into anywhere on the first go. Anti knockback also let me onto banned island (friends to test). These were indeed hacks I've created but they're very familiar to other public hacks.

5. Beeman

Administrator

Setting the thread prefix to partially implemented.

Have already contacted the developer about this. Will make an announcement when the developer fixes the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.