Skyblock Guide

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Brandon, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Hello there Minetimers! I'm back with another guide on Skyblock! This will be a very detailed Skyblock guide and is for all players with any rank and any age! If you would like to see my Creative guide, click here. And if you would like to @Joel Factions guide, click here. Let's get started with our basic /is commands.

/Is Commands and their definitions:
    Minetime features a custom Skyblock plugin that is 1. Easy to use and 2. Accessible at any time. But if you still need for information or help with a certain command, the following will become very useful to you.

/Is
    This is your most basic and one of the most useful commands in the game. If you're starting off and want a free island, just simply type: /is and you will be teleported to your new island. Once the island is generated, /Is is now used to get back to your island that you have been working on. Take note that your island is grief-protected, so you won't have to worry about anyone stealing, building or ruining your island.
    /Is Invite
    With the invite command, you can invite players to join your island. If you want to build with friends, or need help from another player, this command is the best for it. Note that you should always be careful who you invite / add to your island. If it's griefed no staff member can restore it. Uses: /is invite {Username}.
    /Is Kick
    /Is Kick gives the owner of the island the ability to kick any players that have been invited to the island. This will remove the ability of the kicked-player of interacting / building on your island. Uses: /Is Kick {Username} or /Is Kick all.
    /Is Restart
    This command is used to restart your island. Meaning that all your progress on your island will return to the way it started (When you did /is). Note that once you have done this, you can not undo it.
    /Is Accept & /Is Reject
    If you have been invited to an Island, a notification will pop up stating this. It will tell you to either "accept" or "reject" the request. If you type /Is Accept, your current island will be deleted and you will join the player who invited you island. Or if you type /Is Reject, you will not join their island and your island will not be deleted. Note that you can only be added to one island (In this case, yours).
    /Is Sethome
    With this command, you can change the position of where you'll spawn on your island when typing; /Is. Note that this can only be done on your island.
    /Is Party
    /Is Party shows you the players usernames that are added / invited to your island. Very useful if you need to kick someone but can't remember how to spell or just cannot remember their username.
    /Is Leave
    This command allows you leave the current island that you have been invited / added to. Note that if you have [Lockette] signs in that island, you should remove them so the island owner isn't locked out of the chest / container.
    /Is Help
    This command shows all the /Is commands which are shown in this very thread.

How to use /Lockette:
    Lockette is one of the most useful commands in the game. If you're are added / invited to an island that has multiple people added also and you would like to store your items knowing that no one can steal them, this is the command / plugin for you.

Safe or Personal Chest
    If you would like to create a chest only you or players you choose can access, simply go to the chest / container, hold SHIFT and place the sign down on the left-side-front of the chest and click Done. If you would like to let someone have access to open the chest, right click the sign placed on the chest, and type: /lockette 3 {Username}. /Lockette <Line Number> <Text> - Edits signs on locked containers. Right click the sign to edit.
    Fixing a door
    If you have placed a door and it isn't how it looks or isn't in its right position, simply look at the door and type: /Lockette Fix. /Lockette Fix - Fixes an automatic door that is in the wrong position. Look at the door to edit.
    Lockette Version
    If you would like to know the Lockette version or current build the server is using, type: /Lockette Version. /Lockette Version - Reports Lockette Version.

How to create a Chestshop:
    If you would like to make some money in the game, this is the best way to do so. Place a chest down and place the item(s) that you are selling inside of the chest (Let's pretend we're selling Cobblestone). Above the chest place a sign and do the following: Leave the first line on the sign blank, On the second line put (in numbers) the quantity of how much you are selling each time a player right clicks the sign, for example: 64. On the 3rd line type how much it is per quantity, (Example) $0.50. Then on the fourth and final line put the name of the item(s) you're selling (Cobblestone). For a more clearer and better understanding of this, click here.

Questions and Answers (All answered by @CollinPotato, the server owner)
    Question: "Will I be banned for griefing my party (island)"
    Answer: "If you cause lots of problems I will ban you."

Question: "What is the point of this server?"
    Answer: "Make an awesome island with your pals!"

Question: "Collin, can you fix all my items or give me items?"
    Answer: "No, and don't pester the donators too."

Question: "When will mob spawning be back?"
    Answer: "It is..."

Statement: "I'm going to spam my shop in spawn and in chat!"
    Answer: "Spam it = permanent mute or in some cases a ban. Is it really hard just to say it once instead of ten times?"

I hope you enjoyed my Skyblock Guide. If I made a mistake, missed something or if you have a question, please feel free to leave it below! Also, check out /Warp xMall (Owner: @Joel) and /Warp FreeWifi (Owner: @whatever424) for amazing prices on your favourite items!

Also don't forget to take a look at @Joel Factions Guide by clicking here and also @harrybro OverPowered-PvP Guide by clicking here :).

#1 Brandon, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Joel

Joel Retired Ninja

Nicely done!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Thank you very much :)!

4. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

Nice! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Fixed.

6. Venusss

Venusss New Member

Feedback: actually give people tips on logical things.. e.g how to easily make money, types of mob grinders to make, farms etc. You're simply stating the uses of commands, anyone could do this, to me, this is my opinion, you're doing this only for it to be pinned and to gain more fame in your favour.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

This is a guide to skyblock commands. What you are suggesting is tips and tricks, which is a different thing.

There used to be a warp explaining all the different grinders and generators. Too bad it was on the last map.

8. LUCASBRAGZ

LUCASBRAGZ Dedicated Minetimer

9. Xavier

Are you making a guide for all the servers? :p

10. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Not sure, I enjoy making them though :).

11. Xavier

Well if you need help on servers thst you don't play, I'll be glad to help you. :)

12. harrybro

harrybro New Member

You beat me... I was just making a guide. Please could you also put a link in for my pinned OpPvP guide?

13. Xavier

Your thread is the first one that we see when we press overpowered pvp. Pinned means that it will always be the first one on the threads list. No need to add a link to your thread. ;)

14. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

I'd be glad to. I will also put it on my Creative Guide :).

15. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

16. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Joel and Nuggets?

17. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

i got mixed up with u and joel xD

18. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Haha, everyone makes mistakes.

• Like Like x 1