server is down !

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by gianuh, Mar 28, 2018.

1. gianuh

gianuh Member

Hello! As you are aware, Minetime's website was down this morning, so as the server. As I didn't ask why so, I decided to leave it as is. Sooner or later, at around 2:00PM CEN, the server was back up, as with the website. However, all the worlds such as Creative, Survival, etc. were all down except Prison. I do not want to frustrate y'all, as I'm just wondering why. And if possible, may I know when most of the servers will be back up? If not it's okay, I was just quite curious to why Minetime wasn't working, and I noticed nobody has posted a thread asking yet, so hopefully if I get an answer, therefore I can inform people to why it has been down.

Thank you very much for your time,

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

The Servers were down for maintenance, I suggest joining minetime's discord that way you can keep up with some of the stuff going on with the server that isn't posted on the forums, it's also a great way to interact with the rest of the community

3. gianuh

gianuh Member

what's the discord code?

4. gianuh

gianuh Member

Thank you so much! I was definitely freaking out thinking it was actually being reset once again.