Scary Potato Story NO JOKE!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Adel, May 27, 2016.

1. Adel

Adel Dedicated Minetimer

Once long ago there lived a poor family, in this family was a daughter and son. One day the mother asked the two to go to the garden to see if they could find any potatoes left in the garden. Now winter had come and what food they had stored away was gone and the mother hoped they might find a few potatoes so she could fix potato soup. Well, the two went to the garden and begin to dig the earth looking for potatoes.

As they searched the wind grew cold and beat against their threadbare coats. Just as they were ready to give up the young boy hit something with his hoe. He dug hurriedly hoping to find another potato to put in the pot for the night's meal. Suddenly, there on the end of the hoe was a toe. The young boy rejoiced at the meat he had uncovered and thought how good this would make as a flavoring for the potatoes. Taking the few potatoes and the big toe they headed on home. The young boy showed his mother the treasure he had uncovered in the garden. The mother, thinking it to be part of a wild animal, cleaned the toe and potatoes and put them on to cook. After the meal was prepared the mother told her young son he could have the bone and the meat remaining on it, since he was the one who had found it. That night everyone went to bed satisfied and fell asleep.

Late in the night the father was awakened by moaning outside the house, saying, "I WANT MY BIG TOE. I WANT MY BIG TOE." The father got up and went to look, but found nothing. He went back to bed and the moaning started again, this time closer to the house, saying; "I WANT MY BIG TOE. I WANT MY BIG TOE." The mother got up and went outside to see if she could find the source of the noise. She searched in the barn, around the house, and on top of the hay and found nothing. The mother went back to bed and the moaning started again, even closer to the house saying; "I WANT MY BIG TOE. I WANT MY BIG TOE." This time the girl got up and searched. She looked out the window, around the house, in the barn, and, behind the barn, but could find nothing. The young girl went back to bed and the moaning started again, even closer to the house, saying ; "I WANT MY BIG TOE. I WANT MY BIG TOE." The father called to the boy and asked him to go see, if he could, where the sound was coming from. The young boy looked in the kitchen, under the table, around the house, in the barn, and then he thought; I’ve looked every where but under the steps. Just as he bent to look, something said: "NOW I'VE GOT YOU!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Adel

Adel Dedicated Minetimer

Glad you loved it ^_^

3. YargiFFA

YargiFFA Forum Enthusiast

I love it as well

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unflaws

Unflaws Forum Enthusiast

I pooped my self

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

Probably on your server which is poop.

6. rainbowpuppy152

rainbowpuppy152 Dedicated Minetimer

sometimes I wonder what im doing with my life;sitting on a minecraft server forum reading a story about potatoes

• Like Like x 1