Revelations Part II

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by robpee69, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

Hi guys. I'm here today with revelations part 2. About DoSing. People having to DoS on Minetime just for the sake of fun is completely absurd. My father was recently diagnosed with a terminal illness and he has to work from home. When I was DoSed today, he lost everything. Setting him back about 3 weeks. I found out it was actually my so called friend who was doing it. Good thing is, my friend Nate was able to blacklist my IP from his booter, which the DoSer uses.

But that's not why I'm here today. Why I'm here today is to ask you one thing MineTime factions community, One thing. I'm challenging you to go DoS free. That's right Cwarn. Degonex. All of you dosers. Having to DoS over ******* Minecraft proves how sad and pitiful you are. Get a life. I used to be one of those people. Those people that constantly logged and hit you offline. Those people that made the whole server unfriendly. Well now I realize the damage.

So I challenge YOU to go DoS free. If you can actually play the game right and not have to resort to illegal means to get ahead.

@Naga @Lucifer @ReBull @DanSurvivalMan @BlackCynders

Signing off,
    Rob

#1 robpee69, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Naga

Naga New Member

Congrats. Also so you are also an ex-friend of oAnxrchyy? I once knew that guy. I was there when he bought the Str3sser from Nate. So I'm pretty sure I know you but I can't recall who you are. Keep in touch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nigga_Trigga

Nigga_Trigga New Member

So, you got blacklisted from 1 booter? Good luck not getting DDoSed again. There are so many booters/stressers out there, that's why I want to start a rally against Skype.

4. Nigga_Trigga

Nigga_Trigga New Member

Oh and on second thought, how the hell is this related to Minetime? Were your "friends" from Minetime? This isn't a matter for Minetime to deal with, this is a matter for Police and FBI.

5. Naga

Naga New Member

oAnxrchyy also owns Titanium so your post is half true. But I'm sure he'll run out of money and stop the payment for the stresser. We need to give the server time. The true people you should be afraid of are the flooders. Not the ddosers.

6. Naga

Naga New Member

After swatting the police and FBI I'm highly positive they won't take any action to an online game hacking/wifi shutdowns. I once prank called the FBI to tell them that I've been hacked by a major hack group and they simply hung up on me. Trust me, the feds won't take action unless you're rich and famous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Naga

Naga New Member

8. RealNickonator

Premium

I love the idea of Faction players being DoS free, however, that's never going to happen. Next time you go on Factions use a VPN.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Naga

Naga New Member

Death. We all know your alliance with Lance and you do realise if the feds ever do get into this (Which I highly doubt) they will arrest all "accomplices" of the accused.

10. Nigga_Trigga

Nigga_Trigga New Member

You can make your own VPN for around $5 a month. Or you can make a free one and have to reset it up every 2-5 days.
    FBI do not care unless it's a major problem, like someone DDoSing a .gov website.
    TitaniumStresser has at least 20 attacks going at a time, which means at least a lot of people are paying either monthly or every 5 years for a package. And any server without 1 DDoSer on it, that is popular isn't unlikely to ever happen.

11. Naga

Naga New Member

Unless you have multiple RC channels and a mobile hotspot then ****, touche.

12. oAnxrchyy

oAnxrchyy New Member

Lmfao says you you little mexicunt, You threatened to ddos people EVERYDAY, I even gave you a booter and you tried to hit me off you sneaky little fxck. Marc told me everything lmfao. You tried to get juan to hit me off. You're full of shxt eddie. You're a waste of space kid. Go get a life and try make it across the boarder you smelly adopted fxck.

13. Naga

Naga New Member

Well last time I was on Creativ I happened to talk to this kid who is friends with Lance and didn't talk back for a while only to see my channel has been effed up.

14. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

VPN's are useless if they already have your IP

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

Death doesn't DoS

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Naga

Naga New Member

Jesus christ. Lance what happened to that guy who used to be fun to play with and never ddosed. You are being accused by so many yet you still don't believe you aren't 1337.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Naga

Naga New Member

I know that. But I have my suspicions on something else.

18. robpee69

robpee69 New Member

Guys, let's not bring race into this. Race doesn't change anything.

Focus on the actions.

19. Naga

Naga New Member

Thanks for clearing it up, man. Good job want a gold star for your efforts?

20. Naga

Naga New Member

I'm half mexican. Not fully mexican. So its alright man I don't find any affection to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.