Report | PandaPrice123

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by psxplay, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psxplay

psxplay Dedicated Minetimer

This rude girl, if she is even a girl, decided to swear at me for nothing. Unfortunately i couldn't blur out the screen shot a little bit, because it's not really impropriate for many ages. But if any mods/admins are old enough I'll send a PM.
    So basically I was playing Truth or dare. She sent me by accident... (Your skin is cute.)
    I then replied when she had told me it was for someone else I said "REJECTED XD nooooooooooob" as a joke.
    Then this is what she messaged me, well I have to do the prober format for reports first so... xP

Player(s) IGN: PandaPrice123
    Your IGN: psxplay
    Rule broken: Swearing (profanity)
    Evidence: http://imgur.com/UZBCpHt (If you are young I would advise not to look into this screenshot)
    Server: Creative
    When this occurred: 19th of October 2014
    Additional information: Right after, I said in chat that I was going to report her/him they logged off from the details off /seen. But luckily I got a screenshot.

#1 psxplay, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. Parker

Parker Retired Staff Member

You should /ignore the player considering that fact they only said it once in the screenshot in message. If this player is reported again for this action may be taken. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.