Regen

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Halohero, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Beeman

Administrator

Our policy is to ban people who repeatedly evade a punishment.

2. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Rooster is all butthurt cuz his alts get banned because he cant shut his mouth about ddosing everyone.

3. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

Your policy has its exceptions and you need to make it more clear when it's acceptable and when it isn't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

@xBMAN

5. Roosters

Roosters Dedicated Minetimer

Lol didn't make sense you just said before ban evading is not banable kid stick to ur word

6. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

According to some helpers that I've spoken with, the rules are outdated. The administrators are aware of this so they are going to fix up on the rules. However, this might not happen quick fast and in a hurry.

7. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

I meant the mention of another server

8. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Oh sorry. Well, that's not really against the rules. The rules state that advertising a server is bannable but I'm not sure about mentioning it. Yet again, the rules need to be updated so don't take my word for it.

9. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Yes, mentioning a server is definitely against the rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

Halo i see your reasoning. But some people just cant stand dieing and turn it on. I know myself i will sometimes toggle it if im low on p4. In my eyes thats fine. But having it on 24/7 is just not fun. It possible to kill the player by breaking there armor or them running out of gap time. Also regen does effect the other players dmg. trust me if your fighting someone with regen you wont die. Regen sends packets thinking u are eating gaps. With more packets the slower your aura. Also i know from my experinces selling regen settings is a good living here on minetime ;). (hint hint hmu). Anyway i agree and disagree with your side.

11. Halohero

well I see we don't meet eye to eye on this topic. but turning regen on to dodge death is the biggest skrub move ever. if you can't stand dieing when you are low on p4 then pvping isn't the place for you at that moment. But when people are able to use regen people are gonna do it. that is expected. just like the healthboost glitch. everyone did it, even I did it cause pvp was unfair. so I also can see why you use regen cause a lot of others do. that is why I made this thread so this will be brought to staff attention and they can fix this.

12. ItsAustin

But there is nothing to be fixed! this is what is happening get used to it the rule isint gonna change

13. Halohero

Listen child. I am not saying make it bannable (thats a good idea) I am saying minetime needs to get a NCP that will not allow regen hacks to work. ItzApple720 because you like to use regen so you don't get rekted doesn't make it right for others. it is a unfair advantage that should be disabled. I honestly don't care about regen because I can outhit the regen. :) but other people does not like it and they are quitting. minetime is dying and skrubs (like you) using regen is just killing minetime faster.

14. ItsAustin

If you want to respond like that just dont make a reply. this is my opinion. Also i highly doubt that xD. idc your opinion im just stating mine no need to get buthurt if u calling me a scrub 1v1 me. Idc if its your bday

15. Halohero

lol sure ill 1v1 you. don't get all mad because the truth hurts fam. we can 1v1 when my main gets unbanned

16. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

I'm carlrwc, and I support this drama.

17. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

The topic was regen but now it's ban evadeing, 1v1ing, and outdated rules. Not even Donald Trump can make this fourms thread great again.

18. Halohero

Lol.

19. Halohero

thank you for pointing this out. people always going off topic trying to start ****