Regen

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Halohero, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Hello my IGN is halohero7. I am still banned but I do get on with alts. and I see alot of people using or complaining about skrubs using regen. it is becoming a big issue in pvp and it just all out annoying. so everyone leave suggestions on how minetime staff team (not the owner he is busy doing nothing) could fix this issue. update their NCP or whatever. MINETIME NEEDS YOUR HELP (cuz the owner can't help) also idk if this is on all servers or just prison.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Halo, first off, ban evading with alts is against the rules. Secondly, regeneration is apart of a hacked client and hacked clients are allowed. If it's a module on their client, then they should be able to use it freely how ever they like.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Halohero

Sookarook, First off I have been told it is alright to use my alt, I have already talked to mods. Secondly, some hack client like saint2.1 etc have a hack called .ddos (it doesnt work) but if it did work it would be bannable. so there for some hacks should be bannable. also another good example is fake msg etc. and force op is a good example to. it is a hack. but bannable

4. Goat

Goat Forum Enthusiast

But those modules harm other players.

5. Halohero

I believe you are missing the point. it just ruins
    how does force op harm others? and also another good example is god mode hacks.

6. OrangeGaming123

OrangeGaming123 Active Member

True before Minetime had shutdown people Never used regen All most people did was just gap 24/7 and that was fine until people with regen came along...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Halohero

THANK YOU!! FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE. the first reply that is true

8. Beeman

Administrator

There is no specific rule that states ban evading with alts is against the rules.

NCP is a few years old. It could be updated, but it would also prevent a variety of hacks, which are allowed.

Hacks such as "force op" or "fake message" are bannable because they are causing harm to either the server or it's players.

The problem is that if we said regen was against the rules, a) it would be extremely hard to enforce the rule and b) Why stop at regen? Why not ban people who use flight?

9. Halohero

hell ban people who fly. cause I don't fly to escape pvp like everyone esle

10. Halohero

OK people of minetime community. I said "everyone leave suggestions on how minetime staff team (not the owner he is busy doing nothing) could fix this issue. " idgaf how you feel cause you use regen and you don't wanna stop. The server is dying and the regen issue is killing it faster. so for the love of god leave a SUGGESTIONS on how this problem could be fixed.

11. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Try not to double post. You should leave any edits you would like to make in the post you already created.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Halohero

double posting doesn't hurt anybody so I honestly couldn't care less

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. SikNinjaNik

SikNinjaNik Dedicated Minetimer

Lol Bro I'm dead af rn why would you admit to getting on alts... Are you asking to get IP banned mate.

14. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

As stated by xBMAN, there is no specific rule that ban evading with alts is against the rules. If he gets on an alt and continues to do the act that he was banned for, then that is considered being against the rules.

Also, Halo stated that he was allowed to get on using alts with confirmation from moderators and staff members.

15. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

I strongly agree that there should be a kind of limit on regen hacks. I have been in many many fights were someone has been literally unkillable because if they ever get to a certain % of health their regen kicks in and shoots them to full health. Also halo dont worry about ban evading with alts, because of for your reason of punishment its ok. Speaking of which, I wish you and a few others could be unbanned already because of stupid false charge backs or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Halohero

thank you for the positive feedback. and I agree. people keep saying "oh regen isnt like forceop/godmode/ddos/fakemessage, those harm players and regen doesnt harm people" it does harm people because it makes them basically unkillable, until you break there armor. and they still can survive without a helmet from what ive seen.

17. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

Yet ANOTHER THING driving down minetime's population. This growing problem as I have personally seen is making many new players and even a few older ones just completely decide to not play anymore because of the level of bs. (Or unkillableness as I like to call it) As hacking continues, obviously better and more advanced hacks will start to be developed, in this case regen hacks, making people pretty much unkillable. On op I have come across many people that boast that they can fight completely without a helm. The bad part is is that they actually can, because when they get to a certain amount of health, their client litaruly doesnt let their health get below whatever they decide to set it to. First off, this makes it infinitely unfair for people that risk being out hit or cheap shotted that are not so fortune as to have well working regen hacks. Second, this also greatly degrades the value of armor on the server. Now, if we were allowed to have kits this would be an even bigger problem, but for the time being the main problem is that the armor-trading system is pretty much worthless now when people dont even need to wear some pieces. And last but not least, its just such a pain. It completely ruins any fun or skill in pvp. You can have the number one best kill aura with the best weapon in the game but if your opponent has even just deceit regen hacks, you will never get anywhere. I very strongly hope that some kind of packet limitation can be put on health regenaration or something to stop this problem before pvp on the whole server is ruined. Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Halohero

I agree. for example I use to play on a server called Uber. it was really fun it had a good ncp, but the owner never updated the ncp and people started to be able to fly, speedhack, and use regen. that server is now dead, 75% of the server players quit because of that, and minetime is dieing and I don't want to see Minetime die like Uber.

19. Roosters

Roosters Dedicated Minetimer

@Pile @xKittenCatx @CypriotMerks Lol You guys said Ban Evading is banable??

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Halohero

lmao rooster you can't get me banned bro. im not stupid like you. and why tag CypriotMerks? he will never see this