PVP Fest PvpFest Change SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by JV4IDK, Dec 9, 2017.

?

DO YOU WANT THIS NEW UPDATE?

1. OF COURSE

100.0%
  2. NAH TO OP ( BUT YOUR SMART THO )

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JV4IDK

JV4IDK Member

HELLO Minetime!
    I have a friendly suggestion for you guys. So remember back when PVPFEST use to be populaur? Well there is a reason for that, and the reason was because of the hackers, hacking PVPFEST so everyone got money! PVPFEST was loaded with people, and I have a solution and theory to get it back to life. Of course we ain't gonna do CPR and hope for the best on PVPFEST. This is my theory and I hope you actually do this depending on the amount of votes this post gets.
    I have a theory that if you created or changed PVPFEST into a new server, where its op. Not necessairly op but everyone starts with a lot of money. Everything stays the same but donors ADMIN + can fly again in combat. Also we can still keep the voting rules where you get 3 hours of fly! Nothing can go wrong with this except growing the server! Everyone would like this new update, especially those who have played for a while like me.
    I will promise and hope that the server grows back. To conclude this you guys should make it so people start off with like 1M and get more money by voting. Like 1M and voting gives 10k. That'll be awesome Minetime Team. Thanks and please look at the votes!

2. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

please go back

3. 1craft123

1craft123 Dedicated Minetimer

Put it back m8

timeless 1craft123 --- xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.