Partially-Implemented Prison's Faction bugs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by PK, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

Hello, with prison there have been a lot of bugs and as a player who enjoys the game mode and would like to make life better for his fellow players, I wanted to report a bug that has been there for a while and has not really been mentioned.

In my screenshot, it shows what I am talking about, I feel it would be really cool if we could see individual members power within our own faction instead of having to do /f power (player-name) for every individual member to figure out who is low on power. Same thing for the player balance. Knowing a player’s balance is not really important but it would be helpful to find any errors with the /f top plugin, if there are any. Hopefully we can get these bugs fixed as soon as the staff team is free. I completely understand that it might take a while to fix these bugs because there is a lot going on with the staff team as of right now with the re-vamp of Creative.

Thank you for reading my post like always. Please state your agreement or disagreement with a comment or a rating. Have a good day!

Attached Files:

2. Istok

Premium

I wouldn't call this a bug, but more of a suggestion. A good one though! :D

3. Omgitswarp123

Omgitswarp123 Forum Enthusiast

True but its not a bug really

4. Beeman

Administrator

I will see if this is possible to do :).

5. Beeman

Administrator

Changed some things in regards to FactionsTop & Factions on Prison Today.
    • Reduced "Power Per Minute" to 0.1 - It will take 10 minutes to generate 1 power.
    • You will lose 0.2 power for each day you are offline - You can lose a max of 4 power.
    • /f show <faction> will now show the leader of your faction. Removed useless lines like "Faction Bank." You will be able to view a player's balance, amount of kills and deaths, and their rank. Was not able to implement the power for the player because the plugin does not include this placeholder.
    • You can see top factions either with /ftop as well as they are now displayed at spawn in Prison.
    This means, if you have a 10/10 power, and are offline for 9 days, you will have 6/10 power... It will not go lower than this however. This change was implemented to encourage activity within a Faction.

Marked as "Partially-Implemented" & locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.