Prison suggestions[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Hammynl, Mar 25, 2018.

?

Should these things be implemented

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Partially, just some of your ideas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, keep it how it is!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

READ: I made a lot of messages about this and i guess i was kinda annoying for some people but i thought i just share some ideas i thought about, @Halohero talked with me what has been going on with prison lately and i thought i'd just make a thread to hear and share ideas.

People say that cells are unfair because rich people have them, and raiding isn't really possible. so i thought about these suggestions.

1. Disabling alt renting, if people can't rent a cell on a alt account more cells will be free for people who don't have a cell.
    2. Maximum chests in cells, This is just so people can raid and actually get something for it.
    3. Implement a way of raiding, so poor and rich prisoners can actually raid and get stuff.
    4. only 7 days of renting in total, so more cells get unrented, and everyone can get a cell.
    Thank you for reading this!
    Those were just some ideas that i thought maybe bring back some prison players.

(And my apologies for my annoying messages and my angry-looking messages I didn't mean to make them look angry! :D)

2. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

No support 1st of all your first idea is almost impossible because of VPN and hotspots and your second idea I just don't agree with and 3 I do support but 4 no. Justttt no.

3. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Ok i agree with this, my friend told me to post these ideas and i thought they were pretty good, but after what you said, i disagree with 1,2 and 4 but 3 still needs to be added tho xD, i kinda posted this without thinking, Im requesting a lock.

4. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Request for lock, Posted this without really thinking about it and those suggestions are bad.

5. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.