Prison Guide [UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cheerios, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheerios

Cheerios New Member

First time
    When you join Minetime for the first time, you will spawn in the lobby. There will be a bunch of portals that is connected to different servers. If you are going to play Prison, that is the one of the most popular servers in Minetime, walk to the portal with the Prison sign in front of it.

D-Prisoner
    When you are in the Prison, you will get your very first rank, D-Prisoner. As D-Prisoner you have access to the D-mine and the D-treefarm. At the spawn, jump down in the deep hole and hit the D-mine/D-treefarm signs to enter these warps. Or just use /warp. You will mine ores or chop wood to sell them in the shop - /warp shop.

Rankup
    Ranking-up is the most important step in Minetime Prison, when you are ranking-up you will get access to new features, mines and treefarms. To rankup, type /warp rankup in the chat.
    Now select the rank that is coming after your rank you have at the moment. If you can't rankup, make sure you have the correct amount of money. To check your money do /bal in the chat.
    • Mine as much as you are able to, and sell it. Repeat this step.
    • If you are good at it, go slay some players in the PvP-area at spawn, sell the items you gathered from the kill to earn more money.
    • Make a fair trade with a player, sell the item you get or trade it to someone else.
    • Do not beg for money to rankup in the chat, if you have a friend at the server, maybe ask him or her nice.
    • If you want more tips to get added, tag me in a reply.

A-Prisoner
    When you have done your journey from D-Prisoner and have ranked-up to A-Prisoner, you will have access to a new mine and treefarm as normal, but also a mobfarm beside the A-mine and A-treefarm.
    Also, you will be able to use the auction software. Auctions are made by this steps: Hold the item you want to auction in your hand, then type /auc hand {e.g. 100}. You will now wait in a queue, and your item will be auctioned for $100 as startbid.

Finally free
    When you have ranked-up all your way to Freeman, you will get a bunch of new features, there is no new mine or treefarm for this rank. But you will get the ability to create, join and customize factions and also access to the Freeworld. To enter the Freeworld, go to Prison spawn, and beside the left entrance to the PvP-area there is a portal of green clay, enter it.

Factions

To use the factions plugin follow these instructions: to create a faction, type /f create {Your desired faction name}, then follow the instructions that will appear in the chat. If you want to join someones faction, type /f join {Faction name}, now a join request have been sent to the faction moderators and admins. To make sure you get accepted, tell a faction staff that you have sent a request.
    If you have your own faction, you can promote faction-members to moderator by typing /f mod {Player name}, also if you want to handover the ownership, type /f admin {Player name}.

There are lots of other settings like prefixes and much more, just type /f help {page#} to learn these.

Citizen
    When you have ranked-up to this new rank, Citizen, there are some new features, but still no new mines or treefarms. The new features are /sethome, which can be used to mark a position and teleport back there later by using /home. Also there is the teleport feature, which can be used like this: To teleport to PlayerA, type /tpa PlayerA and don't move if PlayerA accepts the request. To teleport PlayerA to you, type /tpahere PlayerA. As Citizen you will also have access to the portal next to Freeworld, which is The End. In The End the most popular factions have their bases, but I do not recommend it if your faction haven't enough resources.

More ranks
    There are other new ranks to reach, e.g. Veteran and Legend, but as far I know there is no new features for these ranks.

Remember to read all the other amazing ranks for the other servers!
    Hope you found this thread informative, I always accept feedback.

#1 Cheerios, May 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. MintyDelight

MintyDelight New Member

3. bayobails

bayobails New Member

Thank you this really helped me out as a new player :p Maybe add some personal tips for quick rank ups?
    @CheeriosMC

• Like Like x 1
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Cheerios

Cheerios New Member

I'm glad you are finding this thread useful, and of course, I'll add some rankup tips! :)
    Edit: Spoiler-button added to the Rankup-section.

#4 Cheerios, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.