Player stole my items!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by MisterTobby, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterTobby

MisterTobby New Member

Hi i'm MisterTobby and today i was exploring the map and found a place that belong to nightblue and warpshopmart and they killed me with lava. I went back because i still wanted to check out the place but they did the same over and over. I tried to talk with them in chat and than warpshopmart said "tpa to me" and when i did somehow he managed to kill me and steal my items including 4 diamonds and a diamond pickaxe that i carry with me to prevent being raided and lose them (and i know i can claim things i just wanted to be safer). Anyways i tried to push him back to give my diamonds and said i would grief his house aldo i didn't. So i found a hole in his claim and made a wall with my name wroten i all i wanted was to him to give up and return my items. Than he said that would report me and ban me for that. But have i done something wrong really? he is rich and surelly can afford giving me 4 diamonds including the ones he stole from me. Nightblue said i stole cactus from him but i never intented to... i was passing by one of his farms and fell inside the water and grabed by accident and gave them back but still they killed me and stole my items all i want is justice and i know you can't just give me items but i want those players to receive what they deserve. They think they can ruin others people's day and just walk with it. Sincerelly MisterTobby. Also after reading the rules i acctually have to add some information. I wasn't tricked or decieved when they stole my items i was scumed so since scum is allowed and building is allowed consider my building as a scum to nightblue and warpshopmart thank you.

#1 MisterTobby, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  2. Qurp

Qurp Forum Enthusiast

I don't think you can report for someone killing you in a competitive game. (also it was really stupid to tpa to him after he killed you with lava) You even threatened to grief his house which is a reportable offense.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. MisterTobby

MisterTobby New Member

the game is not pvp he is allowed to scum and the report is not about that. You can't lose items in survival no matter if you die to mobs fire drowning or pretty much all deaths i've been into. He managed to steal my items but how he did it is my point... I agree i was stupid to accept tpa but i just wanted to be cool and it wans't like he made it clear he would kill me he was being nice (also can be done) anyways this is a preventive menssage because i don't want people to believe their items are safe with them

4. Logo

Logo Canadian, Eh?
    Premium

You have no evidence so nothing can be done.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Black_Lightning

Black_Lightning Forum Enthusiast

Please tidy up your grammar. By the way, are you trying to say "scam"? Because scum doesn't mean anything related to what you're trying to communicate...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

If you got Any proof Of the ban threat you could report him/her for that, IF not Gg and live with it

7. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I can give you my kits and crate keys if it makes you feel any better :/

• Like Like x 1
  8. MisterTobby

MisterTobby New Member

That would be perfect man thanks!

9. Laviathon

Laviathon The Cartel
    Premium

As Teabag Said I would give you my admin kit and stuff, but I can not play Minecraft anymore. Sorry :/

10. ILOVEMONEY1536

ILOVEMONEY1536 New Member

NightofBlue and WarpShopmart have permissions to kill you, same as everybody else, also, this is not reportable.

11. NightofBlue

NightofBlue Dedicated Minetimer

12. Tigerien

Tigerien Forum Enthusiast

Please don't bump threads that are not more than 15 days old, unless your comment is relevant to the thread's original subject.

13. Kevin

Kevin Forum Enthusiast

Locking this thread from a bump and the original problem has been resolved.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.