Rejected Player Cells

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by ItsAustin, Jan 15, 2018.

?

Should There Be More Cells?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

Hey, Minetime
    Ever since I've come back to play this server I've noticed a lack of player cells. I've been trying for about a week and a half to buy one. But there's just not enough. My suggestion is to add one more cell block but make them 2 blocks smaller then dblock cells just so it's a little bit of a downgrade. I do understand that not a lot of players like these cells but they're extremely useful. Also for players like me who sometimes go inactive for a while and say get kicked from their faction we don't have to worry about losing all of our p4 or gaps. Now here are some pros and cons.

Pros
    There will be less fighting for cells when they come up making it easier for new players on players who struggle with FPS when there are many players around to get a cell. Another pro is that players won't have to worry about their cell getting raided unless they cant pay for it anymore.
    Neutral
    If there are more cells there won't be as much raiding. Though that is correct there is no raiding anyway because there is no phase
    Cons
    The only con I can think of is not as much raiding.

-Albony​

2. Soroushm123

Soroushm123 Dedicated Minetimer

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Tbf IDC about cells. Cells ruined raiding but now you can't even phase. I'm neutral on this I guess. Also instead of adding more cells maybe make it so timeless can't have two cells and just everyone can have max one cell per acc. But people could put cell on alt. So maybe not allow alting cells if that make sense.

4. Pezzy

Pezzy Forum Enthusiast

Support.

5. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you for creating this suggestion thread. We appreciate the feedback but have decided not to implement this suggestion.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.