EU Phoenix Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by phoenix333999, Jan 28, 2017.

?

Should i be given the chance to become helper?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

62.5%
  3. Neutral

12.5%
  1. phoenix333999

phoenix333999 Dedicated Minetimer

Your in-game name:
    Phoenix333999

What timezone are you in?

GMT - Im from the UK

What country do you live in?
    Uk - England

What languages do you speak?
    English and a little bit of French

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    No, i believe it is not necessary at this moment in time if i find anyone threatening me to hack my account i will not only report them but also enable it.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    yes i do

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I have been a dedicated minetimer for 3 years now i love this server so much i bought Admin rank. I love the community and want to help it as much as possible! ive made so many friends over the years on minetime and some im still in contact with some to this day. Im 30 years old and part of the royal navy and i feel im very mature and know how to handle situations as i do a lot of this in my job in the real world.
    I know a lot about the server and on hand to help anyone who needs it!

Im very determined to get done what needs to get done and when im put on a task i need to get it finished!
    when i started playing zombie infection i did not stop until i became prestige X, i worked so hard to get it and that also applies to jobs given to me by superiors. I love to help there is no job to great or to small that i wont have a good go at, also i would like to add i have a good reputation in the community and i treat everyone equal. And thats why i feel i should be given the chance to become a helper.

How long can Iyou be active on the server everyday?
    Ive had a long break from minetime but kept up to date on things on the forums as ive been away fighting for my country. But now ive got a land based role i have much more time and i can dedicated all my time on weekends but maybe 2-3 hours a day on weekend when i know most of the EU people get home from work and school and start playing.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    Ive been a minetimer since 2014 so 3 years of time on this amazing server and i wish to increase that now massively as i said ive got a land based role now and im able to dedicate more time to playing with my friends.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    No i have not and i do not intend to be banned either.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    Ive been a moderator on one of my friends minecraft servers about year ago which had about 50 players daily on it but has since closed down because of financial problems, but from that ive learnt the basics of being a mod/helper and i know most of the commands. Also the owner of the server was PleaseTeamIFan who has now gone on to become a admin on mineplex so you could say ive learnt from the best.

Thank you
    for taking time out of your day for reading this.

Phoenix333999

2. Angel

Angel Expert Member

I voted no support on the pole, but I meant to do neutral. You should work on your grammar and enable f2A. You seem quite mature, although I've never seen you on and I'm not sure you'd be cut out for helper.

3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Neutral. I haven't seen you in-game, nor on the forums. Wonderful detail, but I would like for you to be more active on the other servers and on the forums. I wish you the best of luck.

4. Surge

Surge Active Member

Support! good luck :)