Overpowered pvp sugestion.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Papa_docson54, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa_docson54

Papa_docson54 Dedicated Minetimer

Hello everyone.
    In my opinion isn´t fair have some people in mctop only using
    /essentials:espawnentity skeleton:wither 3
    i know that command have been patched but for all players isn´t fair.. me and other players need wait 1minute + - to up my unarmed level.
    and players after been patched in like hour using strength II potion in more less 1 day can be reach 750 max level.
    in my opininion or need a reset or mcmmo status.
    thank you

#1 Papa_docson54, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. Miner

Miner New Member

No way man that isnt gonna happen.

3. Papa_docson54

and how much time overpower isnt reseted ??

4. Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker New Member

Minetime will not be selfish just because other people use /essentials to level up their skills and if you need to train your skills,go somewhere private and where pvp is allowed then do /spawnmob (mob) but if u can't do it,u can try pvping other people and at the same time,you train your skills and get some kills

5. Papa_docson54

your right but its my opinion isn´t fair.. but ok.

6. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

I agree with @Papa_docson54. It's kind of unfair that a good chunk of players have maxed stats because of an exploit, and now that the exploit is patched everyone who didn't get a chance to do it is screwed over. I was one of the people who did get a chance to do it and I still say it's unfair.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker New Member

But you can't be so unfair to reset everyone pvp skills

8. Papa_docson54

i got maxed stats too.. but in my opinion isnt fair.. i got lots of good stuff like 10 sharp X axes and 27 stacks gapples but i still with my opinion.. op should reset or only mcmmo stats. i dont have any problem start in zero again..
    thanks everyone

9. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

I see what you are saying Papa_docson54 maybe in the future there should be a reset. But if think if you have gaps and x axes then its not really fair to reset it because some one could of been working to getting them gaps and x axes for over a year! I don't feel its right that it should reset just because you are getting killed or unarmed. Some of them people did get there mcmmo legit but most of them boosted or spawn wither skeletons just to get it up. If you want to get Op on OpPvp you should ask people to team for 1 stack of gaps or you should just farm st 2 your self then you can get your swords skill up. But I think people can still get there mcmmo unarm skill up with out spawning mobs. I feel that if it started at 0 then people would just get there mcmmo up again because its not that hard. I do see what Papa_docson54 is trying to say maybe next year it should reset to give non ranks a chance as well.- STradomzzz

10. Papa_docson54

Stradomzzz i got maxed stats too unarmed 750 -- swords 750 axes 449 xD.
    what i´m trying to say in future donators shouldn´t have /spawnmob acess i believe if anyone dont have /spawnmob acess only 4 or 5 players had maxed stats.
    I got good itens too and i spend some time in op. like 21 stacks gapples and 6 sharp X axes.
    thank you.

11. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

I have over 10 sharp x axes and over 32 stacks of gaps in 3 days on op pvp and also I think /spawnmob is an op command and I think either Timeless or Admin should get it just a suggestion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.