OPPvP OPPvP Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by AndrewKnight, Jul 11, 2017.

1. AndrewKnight

AndrewKnight Active Member

Hey Minetime! This evening, I've came up with some ideas to be put into action (maybe) on the OPPvP Gamemode. So please leave a like or disagree to reveal your opinion!

When was the last time OPPvP has been reset? August 2014. Who wouldn't agree that OPPvP doesn't need a reset. This, in my opinion is the biggest reason why OPPvP has barley anyone on. Resetting will not only cause more minetimers to play it, it will also give everyone a fresh start on gaining items and McMMO.

All these ideas below, in my opinion, may be used and be put into action during the revamp of OPPvP.

In my opinion, the chill out house is dank and has Collin's and Emily's heads are in it. To me, that house has hosted tons of drop parties from above and a lot of trades from the inside. The spawn is unique and reveals a good image about Minetime's server theme (since the spawn is in the sky). Overall, the players like the spawn and while it may not be the best spawn out there, it is simple and attractive.
    However, a new better looking spawn could be built with new features. So this idea could go either way.

A new map would be a great addition to Minetime's OPPvP Gamemode. While I agree with this on, maybe some others wouldn't. A new map would give a new PvPing experience for everyone and maybe, it could be included with some extras:

- New terrain
    - New traps
    - New buildings
    - New items dispensers that can be used around the map
    However, some minetimers may like the same map for a lot of reasons. So this idea could go either way

Adding In-game Ranks to OPPvP would give the game mode a little sprinkle of happy dust and something new for it. Like what PvPFest is doing but with maybe a couple of ranks! How do you get in-game money to purchase the ranks? Voting, killing players, and selling items (such as gaps). The ranks would give access to a better kit than kit standard and kit op. Can all donors and defaults rankup in-game? Yes, they can. OPPvP has never had in-game ranks and minetimers who can't donate can have an alternate way to become overpowered while not spending the real life cash. This would help the playerbase since lots of defaults come on Minetime every day.

Adding kit timeless would be beneficial for timeless players because they spent a lot of money for the server. Kit timeless could have a kit delay of like 1 hour-2 days or something and would consist of the following:
    - Sharpness 7 Sword
    - Protection 11, unbreaking 4 armor set

Remember, be sure to leave a like or disagree to reveal your opinion!
    Also, you can comment with your opinions and ideas to improve Minetime's OPPvP Gamemode.

Thanks, have a nice day.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Actually OPPvP was reset pretty recently back in 2016 of august.
    - No support

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AndrewKnight

AndrewKnight Active Member

Oh wow, I didn't know that.