Opion On Hacks Allowed On The Servers

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Lifeless, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifeless

Lifeless New Member

So, as everyone most likely knows hacks are enabled on the server. I don't think they should be (This Is An Opinion). A reason I think this is on creative they can spam ur plot with blocks and advertisement on the blocks making your game crash. This happens at Winter_High a lot. Another reason is when you are a non-hacker and ur pvping, hackers can come out of no where and kill you. Also they can bypass server codes and grief locked islands. This happened to me about 2 years ago on skyblock. A last reason is that it's just wrong. Hackers just want to troll and annoy you. You can ban them from your plot and they can still walk in. But one reason I kind of like hackers is a naming hack, so they can make you cool names for your items. What is your opinion? Are you one of those pvpers and they come in and just kill you? Are you a builder and they just crash your game? I hope this has changed atleast some people's minds about hackers.

PS: Because they can hack they don't need to but ranks, so they are not supporting the server

2. Cutie

Cutie Forum Enthusiast

Report the people who make you crash, and I'm pretty sure no hacker has bypassed the server codes. Secondly, not all hackers want to annoy you. Lastly, the 'name hacking' was just a mod, not a hack.

EDIT: Mod as in an installed mod, not a moderator.

3. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

Here's the main reason hacking (most likely) is allowed: Collin does not want spam emails saying: There's this guy using a client and no helpers or moderators are on, plz help?
    This would annoy anyone, including you, if you had to deal with these emails every 6 seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Genius1223

Genius1223 Dedicated Minetimer

I dont think you entirely understand what it means when 'hacks are allowed'.

5. Fiqshing

Fiqshing Active Member

Collin has just decided, well idk because he's collin, to allow hacks. Plus it honestly attracts more players, and makes the game more fun!

6. Chewelah

Chewelah Active Member

I hate the blocks that you place down, then they crash your game. :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.