More Feedback Op PvP suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by ItsAustin, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

If it is reset:
    • Don't change the map. Something I would add is arena borders around the edges of the map that kill players that way you can't get stuck in the void and have to have staff come online and tp you back on the map.
    • Don't add Sharpness 15 - 30 axes, we're fine without them.
    • Don't add protection 11 for timeless kit. P2W isn't cool for people who can't afford timeless and just want to have fun playing the game.
    • Do add more vaults, a way to do this would by letting people have multiple /echest's.

My thoughts
    • Make Pvp more interesting perhaps give /fireball to certain ranks, with a cooldown of course. Another way to do this is with custom enchantments purchasable in the shop, maybe you disagree with me but it could really make things interesting. EDIT: No custom Enchantments actually, this would be too different from normal OP and would also be unfair for players just starting.
    • Make the map griefable

#21 Popmop, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. brankomars

brankomars Active Member

Hello I really agree with popmop except for one thing that I disagreed with so much that I had to write this. ''Another way to do this is with custom enchantments purchasable in the shop, maybe you disagree with me but it could really make things interesting''.
    Do NOT add this. It would ruin the gameplay completely, it was already hard enough for now players to get started and no we don't need an X axe that has Wither V, Lifesteal III etc. The server is already dead, and that's obviously because new players are being destroyed. Adding this would make it even worse. Also, wouldn't it be smarter to add this to factions? That could actually be fun and bring players to play facs as it's maybe even ''deader'' than op pvp. Anyway I could list up 100 other things why custom enchants shouldn't be added, but since I'm so lazy I hope this is enough.

-The best default, shallower

3. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Need a good cool down on fix and fixall.

4. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Yeah, now that you mention it, it may not be such a good idea

5. MW24THEWIN

MW24THEWIN Forum Enthusiast

@Albony I want credit for the island on op pvp.