Obsidian Destroyer?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by Beeman, Mar 9, 2018.

?

Should we implement this?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

@Halohero triple posting was not necessary...

2. Alora

Alora Dedicated Minetimer

Didn't you already make a poll about adding obby breaker and it was voted no. Its like the staff want to ruin Minetime, it went to around 5000 players to 10-50 players. The staff should be trying to find many ways to bring old Minetime back has much as possible instead of making the server like all of the other servers...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Ehm..... Minetime is dead. Why do you think all the good players quit you pleb. No one plays because there is no raiding genius. Use that thing god gave you called a brain and think about why people quit.
    edit: I have never seen minetime at "10" player unless it's late at night. and MineTime will never be like "all of the other servers" minetime will always be unique in it's own special way. and things must come to a end. everyone is always saying "bring back the old minetime" "I miss the old minetime it was so good". things die. thats in, cold hard fact, let's move on. obby breaker will bring back raiding my dude. so instead of crying about it and just saying obby breaker is stupid bluh bluh bluh oh murg gurd, how about you come it with a logical way for minetime to bring back raiding to minetime. and DO NOT say "bring back the old ncp" because that's not happening.

thats the problem with minetime forums. people want to complain, whine, cry, and ***** about how dead minetime is and how there is no raiding but when someone such as me or xbman go out of our way to come up with idea's to bring back raiding and people wanna complain about our idea's and disagree with it BUT they do not give idea's or examples on how to bring back raiding. people want to complain but not change.
    -Halo

#23 Halohero, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. AllMightyRyan3

AllMightyRyan3 Active Member

#MakeRaidingGreatAgain
    Yes I want this bman

5. E_3

E_3 Dedicated Minetimer

Please don't.

6. Halohero

Please don't what? please don't save minetime from dying?

7. SvartaGumman

SvartaGumman Forum Enthusiast

If you make a base obby gap obby in the end and you start the actual base on block 10 instead of block 0 you won’t be able to raid it

8. DanielBoi2500

DanielBoi2500 Active Member

^^ aye

9. noix444

noix444 Member

can it break enchantment tables?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Yes i'd like to see this but no obsidian regeneration, and no raid protection. (no water around bases and stuff)

11. Halohero

Well you cannot stop someone from watering their base.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Beeman

Administrator

That poll was a long time ago + people were making their friends vote for one of the options; it defeated the whole purpose of the poll.

No, I am not trying to "ruin" Minetime. I've been here just as long, if not longer than you; if I wanted to ruin Minetime, I wouldn't be doing anything.

I want to have a discussion about Obsidian Breaker, so that I can better understand whether people want it or not, to improve raiding... People complain about not being able to raid, and I'm trying to find a solution that doesn't change the gameplay a significant amount.

The anti-cheat isn't going back, the only reason it was so out of date was that nobody ever updated it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. noix444

noix444 Member

soo... only rich ppl can raid?

14. Halohero

How is this infavor or rich people only? 15 ceggs to break 1 block of obby is not that much. I mean dam fam 1 cegg is 700k are you really that poor? yea the dirt poor irrelevant skrubs can't raid. If you cannot afford 15 ceggs to break obby then you don't need to be raiding. 15 ceggs = 10mil. It is so easy to make a 10mil farm. you can farm 1mil a minute. Honestly it will be pretty cheap to raid if this is added. I do not see how this "change" or "plugin" will make it "only rich ppl can raid" Raiding on any server is going to cost a little bit of $. Please explain to me how this obby breaker will make it so that only rich people can raid. please explain.

15. The_Pro_King452

The_Pro_King452 Dedicated Minetimer

I mean sure you can add in Obsidian breaker but it will just kill the server even more haha Minetime is dead I only see about 40-100 people on and 100 players is rare now a days on the server I don't get why staff are wasting their time trying to "fix" Minetime and make it "popular" again just face it's and will never ever be good again Cypt and Noob should just end Minetime before it gets so sad that not even 1 person plays I honestly don't get why everyone is wasting their time on the server I'm not disrespecting xBman or any other staff/player but face it it's done and over with there is nothing you can do to save so sure go ahead add in Obsidian breaker and kill the server faster :)

16. The_Pro_King452

The_Pro_King452 Dedicated Minetimer

Minetime will never be revived It's dead and will be forever. Collin should have never let Noob and Cypt bring it back

17. Annabel_isOG

Annabel_isOG Forum Enthusiast

Do it with tnt but make it so its like 150 hits per block

18. ItzDrum

ItzDrum Active Member

Nope just reset prison.

19. ItzDrum

ItzDrum Active Member

You never know minetime could be revived at anytime its not impossible.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. PPSh

PPSh Dedicated Minetimer

Just no with the obby breakers....

• Disagree Disagree x 1