Non-ranks with white chat.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ema, Mar 9, 2015.

?

Remove non-ranks white chat when they vote?

1. Yes.

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

In my opinion, I think non-ranks should not have white chat when they vote because they spam, use it to get attention in role plays, and advertise for that creepy crap like slaves and shiz.

2. spungeh

spungeh Forum Enthusiast

true, it gets annoying

3. Your_usaname

Your_usaname New Member

Ehh that's nothing I don't see a problem with it it's just a little reward for voting for the server I think it's pretty cool just suck it up simple:)

4. jerry_the_slime1

jerry_the_slime1 New Member

I really don't think its that big of a deal. like your_username said its a little reward for voting for the server. Although it is annoying, that's what chat settings are for

5. Doiky

Doiky New Member

I see spam from everyone when I play on any of the servers. It might be more irritating when it's someone with no rank, but I see Admins and CEO's spamming for skin contests and what not for like 10 minutes straight. Gray spam is the same as white spam. I voted yes just because people pay for their ranks which come with white text being a benefit, but really what would change if it was gray?

6. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

@Your_usaname @jerry_the_slime1 and @Doiky the point of voting is getting world edit and helping the server get more advertised, it should not allow white chat for the non-ranks. I'm not saying that I don't like non-ranks (I love them, they're my baby boomers), I just think that they should just stick to their normal grey chat. Even though ranks spam as well, they have paid for their ranks so they can do anything they want unless if they do something scandalous.

7. Qurp

Qurp Forum Enthusiast

tru dat

8. Qurp

Qurp Forum Enthusiast

actually with most ranks peoples parents bought them because they are spoiled ( no affence to ppl with ranks bought by their mom

9. Doiky

Doiky New Member

Sorry, I guess I didn't understand. You're asking for the notification in chat that the non-ranks voted to show up in gray instead of white? I mean either way it'd cluster chat and make it harder to see things.

I'm 18 with a decent paying internship, so I bought it with my sweat and tears booboo. ;)

10. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

@Doiky well, yeah. I just want things to go back to normal. The non-ranks can get their pink semicolon back and their light grey chat back.

11. Doiky

Doiky New Member

Yeah I agree with that, but I just don't like the whole "voting" notification thing. Soo many people do it, and it makes everything so hard to keep up with

12. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

@Doiky that's another good point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.