PVP Fest Needed Basic Improvements on PVPFEST

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by C03PacketPlayer, Jun 10, 2017.

?

Would you like to see these suggestions implemented on PVPFEST?

1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Yes - SOME of the suggestions

40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C03PacketPlayer

Ok, this is copied from my message from my conversation with Moderator xBMAN and SuperCoolWimp(active member).
    Here are what I think MOST people want to see happen on pvpfest... Copied message below ;)

Hey, SigmaClient here.
    I guess I might as well just make a list of some of the basic improvements that I think most people would like to see to find the server enjoyable again. In order of what I think is the biggest issue to the least/just improvements.

~ NO flying in combat: With this everyone just flys away back to spawn and nobody actually even fights, very lame :(
    ~ COOLDOWN on applying negative /sp effects to other players: When I am on pvpfest I have negative effects from 1 - 2 players 24/7. One even got alts on to auto /sp me negative effects [I will not give names]. I feel this ruins the pvp experience of all players and ruins pvpfest.
    ~ MORE chest/storage space: You only get one enderchest to store items and pvpfest has more kits then op pvp....and on op you have /chest command. I think the same should be added for all players on the pvpfest server, you have to void stuff everyday that is valuable and you would want to keep.
    ~Irl money ranks (MVP, Admin, Commander) should have their kits back: I feel bad for the people that spend $105 on Admin bc now all they get is the /sp and /heal cmd and that is a lot of money for 2 cmds...give them the kits back. ALSO ADD BACK THE ORIGINAL KIT TEMPEST
    ~ Top Kills Leaderboard:
    I don't think I really need to explain this very much, cool idea imo. The problem is ALT-FARMING, the stats would be useless people just killing their alt accounts to get on the leaderboard.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that maybe some of these suggestions can be implemented in the near future....
    --SigmaClient

2. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Support to the first 3, although flying in combat is already disabled :/

3. C03PacketPlayer

Snorlax, thanks for you support, but fly in combat was actually added back 2 days ago, so now everyone can fly in combat :/

4. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Oh well that's dumb

That's like actually really dumb

At this point I think they're trying to decrease the playerbase

5. Pile

Premium

Oh ya. That's my huge master plan.

See I volunteer here.
    Get tons of undeserved hate.
    Stick it out and do updates. All the while fixing all the rank and bug issues that I can.

All because I'm trying to decrease the playercount.
    You found me out.

We have updated NCP to stop players from flying at super speed. We also limited the number of players that can join the network at the same time from the same IP address to help combat the farming.

We can't bring back kits unless the owners want to rebel against the EULA and move in that direction. It has been brought up tho.

As for added chest space, adding a vault plugin for access to double chests has tons of duping exploits.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  6. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

you monster

7. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

Oh dear lord the updates NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    No support keep it how it is Pile does so much and for you to try and add more things is just messed up. She has done her job. Players may not like it but it works. So please just stop making new forums with stuff that wont happen it not only looks bad but is annoying to see.

8. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Even if she has done things, there is still plenty more that needs to be done.

9. ItsAustin

ItsAustin Dedicated Member

True but i honestly dont think pvpfest will ever be what is was

10. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Minetime won't ever be what it was, but things still need to be changed if Pile and Matt want to keep it around as long as possible

11. Beeman

Administrator

We appreciate the feedback and have integrated some features to improve user experience on PvPFest. You can view the thread by visiting https://www.minetime.com/threads/08-30-2017-slight-changes-on-pvpfest.38498/.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.