AUS My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Masterenderwolf, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Your in-game name: Masterenderwolf

What timezone are you in?
    Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

What country do you live in?
    Australia

What languages do you speak?
    The only language I speak is English.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes I have 2FA enabled on my Minetime Forums account.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    I have the necessary means of capturing evidence via screenshotting by using the Minecraft screenshotting system which is simply using the F2 Key. If I am requested to get a recording software then I will.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I believe I should become a helper as I've longed to become a staff member on Minetime ever since I first started since I always looked at what staff do as something at times cool or fun or even other times looking at staff as the people who try to maintain the server under control when drama or other drastic situations occur. When Collin was the leader and man who ran the server I never got the opportunity to try out for staff on the server I was most active on at the time though I long wished that eventually I would at least get the opportunity to try out and see what my results would be.

I also now maintain as I've gotten older a sense of what is right and wrong and what I can do whether it involves myself or people I know in order to avoid any necessary drama from occurring which simply isn't needed.

I also have strong traits of leadership and wanting to help others whenever possible as I feel it's the right thing to do for others even if I do not know them well.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    On school holidays I believe I can manage to be on Minetime 2-3 hours a day perhaps.
    On weekends I cannot really give an answer for weekends are unpredictable for me.
    School days I can manage probably an hour and a half or an hour.
    To be honest though I truly do not know accurately how active I can be on the server itself during when school is on and when holidays are on but I'll try to come on and monitor whenever possible. Do realize I can't be on 24/7 for I do have a outside social life, schoolwork which I wish to achieve good results in in order to get into University for Biology or Information Technology and the fact I like to spend time with long distance friends on other servers on Minecraft as well. As I said though I'll be able to come on whenever possible. As for forums I'll try to come on daily during holidays and when school is on I'll try to set a routine to come on whenever possible.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    Since Grade 7 which I'm now currently in Grade 10. Meaning I've been playing since sometime during 2014. I believe I started playing Minetime during April in 2014.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I have been temporary banned once ages back on Skywars for bypassing a mute from @Kevin on Skywars but that's the only ban I've gotten on the server. I also had a alt forums account banned once also a while back called I believe AussieOil? I created it for joking around and trolling purposes I guess. Since then times have changed and I haven't gotten any punishments in game or on forums. I believe I've matured since then and understand now stupid or silly actions will always have consequences.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    Not really unless you count when I was a staff member on StarFletcher's server which was getting developed a while back but never got fully completed to be released to the public. Starfletcher obviously being a very well known community member of the Minetime forums.

Edit: -2FA has been fixed with help from @Sookarook thanks.
    -Also I see that it seems I am not known of on the server or forums due to a lack of inactivity I am sorry for that I shall try to be more active like I used to be.

Thank you for allowing me to express my interests in wishing to become a helper of the Minetime Community.
    -Kind Regards Masterenderwolf.

#1 Masterenderwolf, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Sorry but no support.
    • I've never seen you on the server
    • You're not active on the forums
    • You don't have 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) enabled ---> this allows you to have extra security to log into your account to ensure that people don't log into your account whilst you being a helper and abuse it.
    You should become more inclined with our community (on the forums as well as in-game) before you re-apply. You don't have 2FA enabled so, if you click here, there will be instructions on how to enable 2FA. However, I like the way you constructed your application, it was very easy to read.

P.S. You need 2FA enabled in order to become a staff member

I wish you the best of luck! :)

#2 Sookarook, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  3. Masterenderwolf

It's alright I was a very active member of the Minetime server especially on the now rather dead Skywars community and eventually the Factions community while Collin was owner of Minetime. I'm beginning to become rather more active though especially on forums as I plan to come on daily as I originally did. Do understand my studies are important to me though and they were the main reason as to why there was some little breaks from forums here and there.

As for 2FA I do have it enabled I enabled it just before my application I was going to enable it earlier then that but I guess I never saw the need for it. Thank you for your feedback though.
    P.S how long have you been apart of the Minetime community?

4. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Sorry, I didn't see that you enabled 2FA because according to your last update from your trophies in December 2016, it was about your Birthday. Also, I've been with Minetime for 3 years, going on 4 now. I primarily played and still play Factions.

5. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

No support:
    • Never seen you on the server
    • No forum activity
    • Should be active / have a discord account to.

6. Masterenderwolf

Hey don't worry it's all good :)
    And oh that probably explains why we haven't seen each other around. Considering I spent majority of time on Minetime on Skywars.
    Thanks for feedback. As previously explained though I was rather active a lot on forums and I am becoming more active slowly again but I had to give it little breaks here and there due to keeping my aims on succeeding at my schoolwork. And I do have a Discord account for your information.

I was active on skywars and eventually a while on Factions so I guess that is why we haven't seen each other around. As stated becoming more active though.
    -Thanks

7. Zyphlox

Zyphlox Dedicated Minetimer

This alone just shows that even you don't feel as if your application is strong enough, especially in this section.
    Also, I've never heard of you, don't include past experience as a mod/helper/etc. from other servers, and get straight to the point.

No Support.

8. Masterenderwolf

I added that for the mere fact if anyone wished to complain and say that I needed to add more....

9. Zyphlox

Zyphlox Dedicated Minetimer

Personally, I feel as if this makes you seem not confident in yourself... but your it's your choice... Still going with a no support for now though... Good luck :)

10. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Neutral. I know that you were active on the forums. But I suggest that you be active for a month or two then apply, not apply straight away

11. Masterenderwolf

Thank you I've edited that out due to the misunderstanding of its purpose.
    I suppose so guess I acted too fast.

12. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Support, I've known you for a while now and how much you are capable for this position but I do feel you should become more active.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Masterenderwolf

Thank you for the honest opinion :)
    And yeah don't worry I'm starting to become more active like I used to be.

14. omegafluffy

omegafluffy Active Member

You do indeed have 3000 forum posts. However, I've never seen you before. I am neutral for now.

15. Del

Del Forum Enthusiast

Support! Hopefully you are more active from now on.

16. Masterenderwolf

I've seen you around on forums before though thank you for your honest opinion :)
    I'm becoming more active especially on Forums and Factions.
    Thank youuu!
    Yeah some of us just need breaks from stuff sometimes I'm doing my best now though to be more active like I once was.

17. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Well I remember you being very active on the forums a while ago, but you kind of disappeared. Glad to see you're back though :)
    There are a few grammatical errors and a run-on sentence, but I like your application. You were honest in it, which I like. You seem capable of Helper and I think you would do good, just try to be more active on the server and discord. Good luck!

18. Masterenderwolf

Thanks for your honest opinions on the application it's appreciated:)
    I'm definitely now starting to become more active on Forums and on Factions. And does the server have a discord chat? Also is that support or neutral?
    -Masterenderwolf

19. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

My signature has a link to the official Discord

20. Masterenderwolf

Alrighty thanks. To be honest I've had and known about discord I just never took notice that the server had its own discord chat. Back on topic now though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.