My Journey on Minetime!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Masterenderwolf, May 10, 2016.

1. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

I honestly still find it tragic right now that Minetime was shut down. I do know that many different people including @iBigPapi and even @LewisPotato are trying to bring back Minetime whether or not this succeeds remains unknown for the time being.
    My time on Minetime has been a rather interesting one a journey which I'll never forgot I first began in 2014 when I was in grade 7. This was the year when I first got Minecraft and Minetime was the second server I ever played on Minecraft so I guess it's unqiue :) Minetime soon then became my favorite server on Minecraft and still is. I was major addict at the time to skywars videos on youtube and this addiction soon got me into Minetime skywars which eventually was what I was mainly known for.

Within a few months I'd managed to get better and better at skywars after learning tips from pros there at the time such as @Forge8 @SKIGZ etc. I became so obsessed with skywars that'd I'd spend hours on end on it trying my best to increase my score on skywars. By the end of 2014 I had developed so many great and wondeful friends on the rather savage community of skywars. And as a result of tips from pros there at time on skywars I began to become a formidable and dangerous player on skywars. Also in the year of 2014 I had established a nice and pretty base on survival at the time. Honestly by the end of 2014 I had played and tried out every part game within Minetime.

So now we continue on with this story to the year 2015. By now I had began to enjoy Minetime quite a lot and played on it regularly whether it'd be on Skywars, Creative, Survival or Infection. Sadly though 2015 marked the year that many of skywar's pros left like Forge8. It was around during the middle of the year that I had developed a great fierce rivalry with a fellow skywars player known as Hellozoomr4. My previous rivalry was with players such as Forge8 but they had all quit Minecraft. I gradually got my score higher and higher because I was so obsessed with it. I encountered many great people on skywars some good some bad some nice others mean. I eventually met some staff members and developed rivalry's or friendships with them these included @Tyler, @Kyle, @Kevin, @Petty104, @Shelby and a former staff member aka @Alyssa P.. I even eventually decided to get an apprentice or more on skywars and teach them my ways(I know that sounds silly). My first apprentice being a player and friend of mine called King_Riv I taught what I knew about skywars which at the time I guess was a lot and he turned out to be successful skywars opponent. I then moved on and recruited a second apprentice which was also a friend of mine aka @TankTheKiller I taught him everything about skywars that I had taught King_Riv but this time it seemed Tank aka Oscar turned our even more successful. Me and @TankTheKiller soon became the best of friends on Minetime and soon developed many great nicknames for each other. With my score on skywars booming above the average player I began to also focus time on the newly reset survival. On this new survival me and oscar developed a great cult along with help from friends and allies. Many times we got betrayed on survival so eventually me and oscar developed our own officially bussiness on Minetime which was a Minetime hitman based bussiness: https://www.minetime.com/threads/hitmen-for-hire.27451/. Together we went quite successful in this business and if we weren't on survival we were on skywars or infection wrecking noobs. It was also at this time that I downloaded hacks for the first time and began to use them but also staying legit when I wanted. Eventually we both gave up on survival and kept in contact over skype. Oscar became an addict to skyblock while I was still a addict to skywars.

It was almost the end of 2015 and life wasn't exactly going the best in real life but I soldiered on. I continued my journey and got even more great friends on Minetime I also decided to train a new apprentice on skywars so I thought I'd train @Sooplie but that never ended up happening lol.
    And as the year came to an end my score on skywars then what most people would expect. Soon I developed a nickname which I didn't invent or intend in anyway which people like @chipmunkchamp would call me.

Now we move on to our current year aka 2016. The greatest of my years on Minetime but also the year Minetime would end sadly. I had got a bae aka @Cooke (In game name is QueenCooke) and was enjoying it very much. My friendships with many of my friends had got even greater. I even began to start being helpful on forums. As I thought maybe I could succeed in being helpful on forums as I'd tried being helpful in real life but hardly anyone would appreciate this. I was really enjoying my year so far. There'd be drama that occurred here and there but that was life. I even started to really enjoy being helpful as people would appreciate it :)

I soon realized that my skywars obsession had went too far. I still continued to increase my score but I toned down my attitude on it such as my cockiness. I felt glad that I had toned down the possession. I eventually then began to play Factions which I found really enjoyable and fun I had played it in the past but I just never seem really interested in it in the past unlike now. My past fac on Factions had been TheFabSquad which had me and Oscar in it. My newer Fac which I created I named WolfPack. My new Fac WolfPack had me, my bae, RemainCalm_ (Great friend of mine), @Petty104, ToastyDolphin, @Shelby, iBigPops and at one point I had Oscar in the Fac. I may of been playing Factions a lot but I still spent a fair bit of time on skywars as I have and always will consider it my favorite part of Minetime and where I began my magnificent journey on Minetime. With my Fac WolfPack we built quite a nice base on Facs in the sky made out of pure obby which was jump proof and phase proof. I guess maybe this base was worth about 2mil? Maybe 500k I don't know I'm just taking a guess. I met many cool, savage and great people on Factions. And as the time went on my score on skywars got to a point where I never thought it'd get to.

Now I come to the conclusion and the end of my journey on Minetime aka the saddest part of the story and perhaps even the end? Having done a lot of work with friends on my base on Facs I decided to make a vault which I was going to shove chests and grinders in. I even played a bit of skywars too here and there but before I knew something didn't sound right when Minetime was sent offline and eventually I found out today Minetime had finally been put to sleep permanently. I never got to fully finish my base or vault off on Factions which is a tragedy and I never got to get my score on skywars to 100k like I always wanted. My final score on Minetime was in the +56k range. It's truly is sad to see such a great journey end. It's sad to see that after all this time Minetime is now gone.

Minetime may be gone but I will still be active daily on the Minetime forums. If anyone wants to keep on contact also over Instagram feel free to P.M me.
    Thank you to all my friends and all the wonderful people of Minetime for this incredible journey that I'll never forget: @TankTheKiller @Tyler @Oli @Cooke @Tyler @Kyleep @Kyle @Kevin @Alpaca370 @Petty104 @Shelby @MrAntieMatter @hellozoomr4 @PlatinumBlad3 @iBigMatt @iBigPapi @PatienceIsKey_ @chipmunkchamp @BlackCynders @xBMAN @Fire_Scorpion @JJoshh @Bunni @LewisPotato @Darrenthe1 @Dylan @Satoru @Popcorn84620 @PingPongGamer @RealNickonator @Decrypt_ @Sir-Teabag @ItsTjkapaaYT @PingChing @FlossieAngel @Mjrearden @BlueberrySenpieh @Blue_Belt @Chrisdog @iStarfletcher @UNCLASSIC @Jess @rdculbertson @True Vision @ExplicitO @ThePmbos @Chow_belle @canonet1 @Breee_x @Black_Lightning @CurlyFries @Ellie4159 @Lovinlegos @PledgedApple7 @tigerishabyss6 @SlimeBlade @STradomzzz @zNicoX @xXInfinityNoahXx @xxsuperMLGPvPxx @Pixel @Parker @Hop @10freckles @Waffle
    Sorry for tagging so many and I know for a fact there's so many more friends and wondeful people to thank but these are just some of them and the ones I could think of who had a forums account. There's plenty with no forums accounts which I also would like to thank so much.
    It's been a great ride while it lasted but it's sad to say this ride is no more. The journey of Minetime has come to an end and I'm glad I was part of it while it lasted. I shall provide a screenshot of the last screenshot I managed to take on skywars of my score before Minetime became no more. Like I said I'll still be active on forums so don't worry and just thank you all so much for an experience of a lifetime. If I have forgotten to mention any events with anyone or if I've forgotten to mention any events in general or tag somebody then I'm sorry ok.
    By the way if you want post below any great memories or moments you've experienced or had with me on Minetime whether it was good or bad and on a final note post your opinions on me whether their positive or negative :)
    Thank you everyone so much.
    The final ever screenshot that I got of my skywars score is provided below by the way.
    -Thanks Masterenderwolf.

Attached Files:

#1 Masterenderwolf, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I have your Skype <3

Edit out the thing about nicks project. He don't want no publicity on it yet.

3. Masterenderwolf

Ok sorry.
    Edit: I got rid of the part mentioning Nick's project is it alright keeping the part about Papi's project and Lewis's project?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

It's cool bro.

I can't get on Skype rn so I wanna say this.
    Back when I first met you we pretty much got into a massive fight.
    You wrote something about making a virus the started swearing.
    I reported you. That was such a **** move xD
    Not sure what really happens after that but we still kinda hated each other for a bit. Then we became great mates. We would often trade skyblock and skywars mula and get into great conversations. If one of us got into a argument, we'd stick by each others side.
    If one of us needed money, a good trade came out of it.
    In other words, you're pretty cool.

Sorry we got off to a bad start that day.

- your good friend, teabaggins.

5. Masterenderwolf

Yea I'm sorry I was an idiot and jerk back in the day glad we're mates:). Gonna be sad not to trade anything with you anymore or help each other out I guess. Least the nicknames and stories I created for you or about you will last on forever. May seem like memories now but you were a great person Justin thank you.

6. HamadahGamerTag

HamadahGamerTag Dedicated Minetimer

:'( cheack my thread

7. Masterenderwolf

Just read it I honestly didn't mind your Fac which included RedRoosters 1 and 2 aka Roostersj and Roostersx (@Roosters).

8. ItsTjkapaaYT

ItsTjkapaaYT Dedicated Minetimer

What's ur skype bro?

9. HamadahGamerTag

<#

10. HamadahGamerTag

who me

11. Masterenderwolf

I'll P.M you it either later or tomorrow ok :)

12. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

We could still trade as much as we want on mine and @12James11Moore s server. :p
    I'll give you the ip over Skype tomorrow.

Stay cool Luke. :)

13. Tenk

Tenk Guest

Omg I forgot to cross being a hitman off my bucket list

14. ItsTjkapaaYT

Ok sure bro
    nope xD

15. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

We could still trade as much as we want on mine and @12James11Moore s server. :p
    I'll give you the ip over Skype tomorrow.

Stay cool Luke. :)

16. ItsTjkapaaYT

Gimme ip to xD

17. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Message me on Skype
    - justinhum1

Won't be on until tomorrow though.

18. ItsTjkapaaYT

Ok what's yo skype. Pm me it