Requirements Needed My helper application.

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Bluecroft, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluecroft

Bluecroft Dedicated Minetimer

Your in-game name:
    Bluecroft - Been using since I started (Other then that one time you won't want to hear...)

What timezone are you in?
    UTC+0

What country do you live in?
    UK (England)

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    I have obs back from when i used to record horrifying Minecraft let splays.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    Backstory: I've been playing since 2013 on this server. There were good days and bad days, then in 2015 I joined the forums.
    However since then I really have not played too often here, somewhere along the line I found out Collin sold the server! What a time I had missed. With his resignation mass staff resignations seemed to follow (From what i could see on the forums) with this gap of staff it seems that new recruits are needed and I think I could help take the job! I've been here for a long time and know what a player here expects from the admins so I think I may be of use to the staff team.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Not going to lie, probably 1-2 hours on school days but more on the weekends likely, this is due to me having more schoolwork these days and my friends play on different servers and games now their "Big boys" lol.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    5 years now, "Good friends we've had and good friends we've lost."

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I may of been banned for spamming or trash talk once a couple years ago, one time I remember saying someones zombie skin looked like "cancer" what a time it was.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    Does roblox count? I'm joking I've never held a staff role before but I think I'm up to the task

AGE?
    13 me me big boy.

2. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.