My goodbye speech - It's a long 1

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ChocolateMilks, May 11, 2016.

1. ChocolateMilks

ChocolateMilks Dedicated Minetimer

In the date of lost islands I was looking at servers to join and I found this server called lost islands I thought this is a good server for me and my friends to play on, I played it for a while then quit for around 6 months due to irl situations then came back I remember saying my first thing was I was gonna get admin ! But sadly I was not allowed to buy games for irl money back then. After a few times being raided in dirt huts with my irl friends I met my first minetimer @b0wser_time cheesetastic3000 and beniba2000 they helped me from being raided by someone sadly that friendship passes when they scammed me for my alt, 1.6 I was still a noob I was in bobster64HD and tommi07 fac I remember making a nice design base then being raised by @Fluffypants66 a good friend in the future also by that time my friends stopped playing and went to consoles, after bobster64hd (he kicked me for - power) I joined @3000PvP (GreenTiger) and mafia_14 (LongSlongSilver) in that faction I met a good friend RedTiger ( Zeriotixia) we all did our own thing raiding pvping till one day I started talking to @TomTom200210 and @STradomzzz and @Fluffypants66 they talked me into insiding GreenTiger so I did sadly he caught me, since then there has been a fewd between us. Anyway I joined TomToms faction EzPz we were all good friends till Tom started being mean to me and @Fluffypants66 betrayed tom. Then eventually after fighting over and over again we joined back to Tom by then it was around the start of the P6 Days me and PooKNamE started off fine until he betrayed me, Snipersam1 joined EzPz with our faction we were all fine until Snipersam betrayed and joined kingtayler and l4nie then the betraying started Sonny betrayed then me and fluffy then all friends again but one time we didn't join back all fine basically I was with Tom while Sonny and Fluffy was together with panda PvP our plan was to betray Tom I betrayed him and joined mr panda then for some reason I quit for 5months.

1.8 The Op days

At the start of 1.8 it was back and forward raiding Tom with fluffy and sonny till sonny betrayed us and we were always trying to raid tom sadly I quit forever (Joke) by the end of 1.8 reset I met Shoutbot ( fluffy Tom and STradomzzz quit) STradomzzz came on part time. Anyway me and Shoutbot started off we made a faction called the famous "Alliance" HypedPenguin and I was mod while a number off diff members were not eventually (coomstar03) iRambo_vT - Impact_Panda msged me asking to join I invited him sadly him and Shoutbot did not have a good start so he got kicked eventually impact and Shoutbot became friends we all lived in the same vault for a while and was strong at 2dubs of p4 in that time HypedPenguin betrayed us then he over claimed our base and got our p4. After that we quit for about a day then I started and got 2dubs of p4 from piping sadly we got raided again but I still had 6 sets and 500k so I made a storage unJumpable base we had piped and made around 4dubs of p4 sadly ThatGucciFlop got into my base but thankfully we managed to move our stuff out then Impact_Panda invited zSof to our faction and hell started arguments between me and the child 24/7 the only thing keeping him in the faction was impact also TNE_Owen came back to he was friends with zSof eventually Owen and Sof betrayed impact joined there faction but did not take part in betraying, then me and Shoutbot made a unraidable base no one could get in we eventually stored 12dubs of each peice eventually Owen and Impact started to hate zSof so they left Owen quit until the next reset whilst Impact joined back to us. It was coming to the end of the reset so we drop partied our p4 money etc,

New factions restart

The betrayed days, we started off mining spawners like everyone else harvesting money quickly we were saving up for iron golems but it was a idiotic choice we found out they were rlly bad so we were poor for a bit then sadly cars got inside my wood base so I made another wood base and raided another iron golem sadly hhimmo betrayed our faction to GreenTiger after countless fights we finally made a good unraidable base with prescar chocolateboy185 ME and Shoutbot it might of taken a week to make and 5mil down the drain but we finally made a bony unreadable base we started saving creepers but then Owen came back he joined us he made his own base etc, eventually we made the mistake of letting flikk into our base sadly he raided us but he did get Shoutbot an upgrade from VIP to MVP so we restarted we started tnting a massive base until Owen betrayed again eventually hhimmo joined back with being friends with Owen me and Shoutbot started making the base we still have today lots of people tried to raid it but failed.

Sadly all these memories are lost now all I have now is my story of factions I have met a lot of rlly nice people along the way and some really horrible ones

I hope u enjoyed - William9040-xXCustomHacksXX-DeathGhpul-Montania-Wiljke-zKinGz and ChocolateMilks ;)

Also a special thanks to @Collin for hosting this lovely server @Nuggets for helping and @Jess Also my special Mod @Kyleep

Peace out
    <3 - Will

#1 ChocolateMilks, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Too much reading... >.<
    It's burning my eyes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ChocolateMilks

Sad to see it go after all these years

4. ChocolateMilks

Meanie
    Il split it up

5. Fiqshing

Fiqshing Active Member

Im sad to see it leave :(

6. ChocolateMilks

7. Flikk_Z

Premium

IM; SO SO SO SO SORRY<3!!!!!:(

8. himmo10

himmo10 Forum Enthusiast

U spelled my name wrong but who cares xD

9. ChocolateMilks

idgaf

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. ChocolateMilks

@Collin I would just like to say one last thing I loved these years with you I loved how u cared so much about the server going threw the stressful times u would always keep it going although u got all the negativity I never knew how much minetime cared to me since this day I would love if u could try and keep it open but its not my choice I know its been so stressful running the server I am sure lots of people hate you for doing this I do not hate you for this because I understand your actions and if I was you I would be doing the same I hope we cross paths in the future sadly my target on Minetime was not met it was to be a Staff member :( anyway, I would just like to say thankyou for opening this lovely server you shutting down minetime has inspired me and my friends to open up a different server I would just like to say thankyou to @Nuggets I know u probably was the worst staff I ever met but yep we still had some fun times and everything *Cough Cough a staff member ddosing xD* Still back to my topic this is my final goodbye if @Collin u want to read my Story of minetime go ahead I have had some fun times on this server and this is my final goodbye to all the lovely people so Goodbye ;( ;( ;( ;(

11. GreenTiger

GreenTiger Active Member

Loved the fact every time you got raided in that story it was due to me lol, good times.

Love the shout out "people along the way and some really horrible ones"

12. ILOVEMONEY1536

ILOVEMONEY1536 New Member

I read 1/2 of it, then I got bored