Requirements Needed MY APPLICATION BY XSENPAII_

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by xSenpaii_, Oct 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSenpaii_

xSenpaii_ New Member

• Your in-game name:
      CheeseSad
    • What timezone are you in?
    • UTC8+, Indonesia
    • What country do you live in?
    • Indonesia
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    • Yes.
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    • Yes.
    • Why do you think you should become a helper?
    First of all, I love this server. I've never enjoyed a server as much as this one!

The reason I apply for staff today is that I feel like I could do more. I always try to help people who have questions or issues, and it really gives me a whole lot of satisfaction. I think my patience allows me to handle some situations pretty well. Due I don't have any experiences I can start my own experience to be staff on this server Besides I am really mature and so respectful to anybody that has questions or issues and I would love to help everybody even thou I am not smart at this. but I can show all my skills that I have :).

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    • Sunday = ( All day )
    • Monday = 2- 4 hours
    • Tuesday = 2 - 5 hours
    • wednesday = ( 2 - 4 hours )
    • Thursday = ( 3- 5 hours )
    • Friday = ( 2 - 8 hours )
    • Saturday ( CHURCH )
    • How long have you been playing Minetime?
    • Around 10 months
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    • No, I haven’t been banned on Minetime.
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    • I don’t have experience to be staff and also I don’t have a good grammar. but I am really maturity at socials, and I can bring the server more positivity :) I can give all my skills that I have and I hope the admin/staff appreciate me who I am. because this will be my first experience and I came here to apply to learn more things that I don’t know
    • and I am a fast learner. I respect if I get denied because I understand that I don’t have any good grammar and don’t have experience, and I am okay if I get denied. let this will be my inspirations and motivations :), Thank you all the admins/staff that has reading this. Have a nice day :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

As a person who has been a staff member before with poor grammar and no previous experience. I'd love to comment on an application like this

You get my full support :)

I believe that a lot of people get judged way too quickly by their grammar and previous experience, even though grammar and previous experience does not prove you are qualified for the job. We're here to moderate a server not to have perfect grammar and have lots of experience. Everything is able to be learned and I believe you are a nice person that can adapt and learn from mistakes and overcome that.

However there is always one thing. Your application is not pleasing to read basically. I think you should clean up your application and put some more work in it. It looks like it has been made in less than half an our. Cleaning it up will also definetly improve your chances. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mentorius

Mentorius Active Member

Neutral

-You sound like a very nice and chill guy, that truly wants to help out.
    -Lack of experience.
    - Lack of grammar.

(Tip)
    Try to improve your grammar, and put more effort into your application.

Best of luck!

4. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Sorry Chief, Imma have to go with No Support.
    • First off, the server has only been back open since May so you couldn't have been playing for 10 months.
    • Second I looked around, and the last time you logged into hub was 23 days ago. I also went and did /seen on PvPFest, Lost Islands, Prison, and Anarchy and you've never logged in on any of our gamemodes. If this is a mistake and you maybe had a different IGN please specify.
    • I'm sure this was just an oversight but you in the title of your application you have it marked as USA instead of 'Other'
    • I'm not sure who you are in the discord or if you've even ever joined the discord, and you're a new member on the forums(which I won't give you too much flack about)
    • You made this application literally the first day you joined the forums.
    • I agree with this 100% your application is not very pleasing to read, and looks pretty messy
    Please become more active in the Discord and In-Game.

5. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.