Much thanks to Minetime

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Anders, May 10, 2016.

1. Anders

Anders Notable Member

Minetime My Home

In 2011 @Collin started the server that has had more impact in my life than any other person or object. Whether it was for better or worse I loved Minetime and everyone from it, my close friends were my family, factions my community, and Minetime my world. I was first brought to Minetime by Gabe (Me_Goes_Meow) but I never truly got to know anyone until factions 1.7. When I joined I was roaming around until I met a good group but most importantly Jonathan (TheMexicanMouse.) Me and Jonathan met the player @ImpactVolts who eventually became the player I associated myself with, looked up to and treated like a big brother. (thanks Dylan <3) When I quit it was because of @Tyler actually hitting me offline (forgiven but not forgotten) I came back online in 1.8 and @Jess talked to me a bit and eventually gave me the chance to get Helper which I ended up taking. After becoming staff, I had a lot of people who did not like me, but I loved the server for what it was. Anyways you guys don't need to know my whole story I just wish to thank some players.

Dylan @ImpactVolts - You housed me, you were my best friend on the server, and I never doubted you when you said something (lies I totally made fun of you but I knew you would do it anyways.) I will always remember you and will hopefully still play with you on other games such as CSGO if I ever get into it. You are the reason I am where I am today, the reason I met my family on the server.

Cats @JewK @ByPassed @Jebudia @iBigMatt @zStyles @ImpactVolts @EJKD12 @Speedlimit - You guys where my family, when ever I wanted to talk to someone, there was always one of you free in our group. Although we had our differences sometimes I still consider you all part of my family on Minetime, through good and bad we were easily the most powerful faction on. We strive to be the best and we did exactly that in 1.8 factions reset 2.

Jess @Jess - You are the reason I am who I am on the server, Tyler had no idea who I was and would never have accepted me if it weren't for you harassing him over it. I will always respect what you did for me, although we hardly talked after I know you were working hard at college and didn't have much free time.

Tyler @Tyler - In a way you were my boss and honestly, I am glad for that. I know you didn't really ever open up to me telling me the specific thing "that's for another time" to put it off I still found it fun to be around you. You had a similar mindset as me with Minetime (namsayin), you liked to have fun and not take things to serious when it was an option. I will never forget you because you were the reason I quit, and the reason I came back.

Angel @Angel - You were easiest to talk to, I enjoyed my time playing with you because it was so relaxed. I will definitely keep in touch, maybe we can finally hit up webkins ;) I will miss our fish hut, maybe we can build it on other servers in tribute to Minetime.

Staff @ADAMATOR1234 @Adriana @AgentScreem @Angel @BerryBoxie @Collin @drtshock @Ha_Im_White @ImpactVolts @Jess @Kevin @Kyle @Kyleep @Megan @Ollie @Parker @pepperkittycuty @Reddi2Burn @Shelby @Sooplie @Tyler @xBMAN @Yash @zNicoX - Yes I totally just went down the list of Staff provided by the server, I didn't know all of you but I am proud of our group. I would stick up for everyone of you on the server (not Will he blew up my fish hut, forgiven but not forgotten) you were part of my life whether I talked to you or not, I was helped when I was a new staff member. Thanks I will stay in that chat forever.

Minetime Community @Everyone - I didn't know everyone here but you all played a part in making this server a thing, you all contributed to keep it running as long as it did and for that I can never repay you. I will miss being able to play with you all and honestly use you all as my safe haven from real life (it sucks.)

"Beginnings are scary, endings are usually unexpected, but it's the middle that counts the most."
    I would love nothing more than Minetime to come back, but the truth is I think it is time it goes. I will never be able to explain why I played so much, why it was my escape, I love my life but sometimes it just is to much. When I would log on to Minetime it was a whole new thing for me and I will never forget having a different status in life, having no pressure to do well in sports, no pressure to get my 4.0, no pressure to get a 30+ on the ACT, and most of all no pressure to impress everyone. When you read this post I am officially saying goodbye, I have officially accepted that it will never be the same and for that @Collin you should be proud to have created something that has easily saved and given people a place to feel welcomed. I love Minetime more than any other thing I would do in my time it was my home, my community, my life, and my world. Oh and @Tyler and @Collin I resign, just to let you know. With that I will end my post and will stay around on the forums for as long as it lasts (or I do, I am not the safest of people.)

-Anders Bjorn Geisen

P.S. @Kevin I know that isn't your name, I would love to know what your real name is for a farewell.

#1 Anders, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

aw i never knew you well but it was fun watching u roast ppl :( Bye! Good luck in life

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anders

Anders Notable Member

Umm no way you read that whole thing but thanks, I wish I was a better staff member than I was.. I was more of a player who did his job when needed. Thanks <3 I will miss this a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chrisdog

Chrisdog New Member

Just to screw you guys over now, @Tyler had interactions with Cats that you guys accused them of. He was Force-TPing people and such, so you were all right. Thanks for everything <3

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anders

Anders Notable Member

He didn't do what we were fully accused of, we were never given anything that gave us a huge advantage over another faction. (The sword got taken away, I had fun abusing you Chris aka kicking you for saying lets role play)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Chrisdog

Chrisdog New Member

XD It was fun Anders, very fun. I'ma miss it all. But I was in a call with you guys secretly and you guys were force tping to people and insiding. Beautiful days.

7. ssjGabe

ssjGabe Active Member

u were m3an

8. Anders

Anders Notable Member

Well if we did this I was unaware of it.. I stayed out of the loop enough to know what was up and be a part but not enough to know how.

9. Anders

Anders Notable Member

I'm not gonna lie now that it is done, although I didn't abuse you I hunted you like a hound, any slip and you were done. I really found you annoying but we all have that one person.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chrisdog

Chrisdog New Member

Most of the staff hated you tbh XD I knew all the sheit that went down. Not saying that Angel showed me the staff convo everyday :S

11. Anders

Anders Notable Member

If you are saying staff hated me because of the chat, you would be wrong sir, I just never really talked to anyone but the people associated with factions. I just never really took things to serious off the server and wouldn't shy away from expressing my opinion on there.

12. Chrisdog

Chrisdog New Member

Not cause of the chat, but no one honestly liked you. XD "prick"

13. Anders

Anders Notable Member

Meh, if you talked to Tyler about it, he talks **** about everyone (literally anyone.)

14. Chrisdog

Chrisdog New Member

No we complain about collin more than you XD

• Like Like x 1
  15. ssjGabe

ssjGabe Active Member

The same can be said about you xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. Angel

Angel Expert Member

maybe we can make another fish crib sometime in the future. still can't forgive you for losing our streak that one time. but thank you for all times you changed my title to F1$H ^.^ <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Anders

Anders Notable Member

18. Angel

Angel Expert Member

omg take away his helper title

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Chrisdog

Chrisdog New Member

Getting dislikes cause I called Tyler out XD Rip

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Parker

Parker Retired Staff Member

Shh don't mention the Kyles we don't want that to continue here (worried).

• Like Like x 1