Requirements Needed Mod/helper

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Kizkids100, Mar 15, 2021.

?

Mod/Helper

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kizkids100

Kizkids100 New Member

• Your in-game name: KizKids100
    • What timezone are you in? EDT
    • What country do you live in? USA
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Im confused what this means but probably
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes
    • Why do you think you should become a helper? I can get on a lot and help people get started
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? I have been on anarchy for a bit almost every day but sometimes i take a break
    • How long have you been playing Minetime? 2-4 but i play a lot
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No, Never
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? No but i have friends on different servers who are admin

• Like Like x 1
  2. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Welcome to the forums, Kiz.

To begin, you do not have 2FA enabled; You can find out how to enable it here.
    I would suggest looking at previous helper applications that have been accepted and edit your post with more details on why you want to be a helper. But be sure not to copy-paste, as it will be noticed and you will most likely be denied. Accepted applications here.

Having "friends" who we're an admin on other servers does NOT give you "Experience"
    I also would recommend getting to know the community here on the forums.

I've never seen you online, no support for now.

3. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Very short application with basically no effort, "I can get on and help people get started" is not a valid reason to be a helper.

You also just joined the forums literally 2 days ago. You should take some time to learn the Forums some more as it is quite a bit different from the server and also contains people who don't actually play. But hang around here.

No support for now.

4. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on the forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.