minetime issues

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by phoenix333999, Feb 19, 2015.

?

does minetime need a bit of a clean?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2015.
  1. yes it does

60.0%
  2. no i like it how it is with no updates

40.0%
  1. phoenix333999

phoenix333999 Dedicated Minetimer

hello minetime,

I have been playing on minetime for w while now and i love it however i have some issues/improvements
    that i think minetime should have to make it better and look better.

1.hub map - i think it is very boring so could it please be a bit more interesting such as partkour,meeting point and could it be based around a large map like a adventure map where you can explore it

2.neglected servers - for example infection is very neglected it needs clean more maps staff and timeless rank added and a better spawn and more prestige's and also hunger games none of the rank advantages have been implemented yet

3.staff- i have noticed there is hardly any staff for such a big and good server i know there will be applications soon but i wanted to point this out as i think more staff would make the server run more smoothly

4. plugins - i have noticed minetime needs its plugins updating and to experiment with new plugins as i think this would make the minetime experience alot better

5.servers/games- i think minetime lacks in different games/servers i feel it needs something else like paintball or capture the flag or a team v team game as i feel this is what the community crave.

6. forums- for the forums i do like it but i feel it needs a unban appeal section and maybe a live chat area which i think is very good idea, live chat would enable players to ask questions without having to wait hours or even days to get there question answered.

7. ranks - i feel like the ranks are very good however for the people who cant or dont have ranks could the be a system like lets say if they have played on minetime for a month they get say a 'advanced' rank the gives them very little but still gives them some abilities.

8. server version- i feel like the whole server is being moved up to 1.8 which in some ways is good and in others bad for example people who use huzuni there is not a 1.8 version but in other ways it gives the server more possibilities.

9. punishments - for punishments i feel like this server is good but maybe instead of perm ban after temp ban maybe a player restart so they lose all their stuff and lvls basically all there data for that game.

so that was my list of things that minetime could maybe pick up on thank you for reading please discuss in comments the ideas and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

#1 phoenix333999, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Amberr

Amberr Expert Member

Your kind of advertising when you said Mineplex... And saying that this is a very bad server...

3. phoenix333999

no i said mineplex is bad but they have a good hub

4. phoenix333999

and i am giving my opinions of what i think cloud be imprved

5. phoenix333999

thankyou for your thoughts to my post

6. Harry

Harry Dedicated Minetimer

Meh. If they've been temp-banned, then they have acknowledged their punishment. If they continue breaking the rules, why should they be let off with a lighter punishment? As for resetting players data, this could lead to rule breakers that want a fresh start. Otherwise, some nice ideas!

7. daelwolf

daelwolf Retired Staff

Minetime is in the midst of a network revamp. See This.