Minetime is dying.[Locked]

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Eauan, Nov 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eauan

Eauan Forum Enthusiast

A lot of you may not know me but I have been around this server for many years. It saddens me to see a place where many of my childhood memories were made dying out.

This server used to get thousands of players on a daily basis and now can barely get 10. It seems the community that is left want changes but the owner who really doesn’t care about this server is willing to let it die.

The owner has done nothing good apart from keep the server online. Demoting @Tyler was one of the worst things he ever did as Tyler was one of the only staff members who was trying to change the server for the better by trying to work on it everyday.

I tend to check back on the server every few months in the hope that something has changed but everything seems to be going downhil which is extremely sad to see but I’m glad I had my good times on this server and have many good memories that were made over the many years I played.

2. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

holy crap stop making threads like this minetime is dead any preschool kid could see it

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Eauan

Eauan Forum Enthusiast

I’m 18 years old so your insult is invalid, I was simply stating a few observations. Don’t question my intelligence for stating an observation and stating that I did have a good time on this server and that I was sad to see what it had become.

4. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

If you're 18, his point is even more valid. He wasn't calling you a preschooler, he said a preschooler could make the observations you've made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Wow, really? I wasn't aware from the player count of 2 people and the many threads stating the same thing! MY EYES ARE FINALLY OPENED

6. Accept

Accept Dedicated Minetimer

I think you mistaked "is dying" with "dead"

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lewis

Lewis Judas

It's quite clear that the server has officially died. The player base is literally 8 players max now.

Will be locking this because threads like this are just annoying and we don't need anymore as it is pretty obvious by now.

8. Lewis

Lewis Judas

Thread locked.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.