EU [Minetime] Helper Application[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Alpacas, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Should I be accepted

1. Yes

2. No

3. Unsure/Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpacas

Alpacas Dedicated Minetimer

*Do not read, i have quit minetime ):*
    Your in-game name

Alpaca_Lover
    Previous usernames: M_For_Martin, MinetimeOP, GetNoscoped908 (hence the forum name)

What timezone are you in? :
    London

What country do you live in? :
    England (U.K.)

What languages do you speak? :

English

Do you have 2FA enabled? :

(Yes)

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) :

Yes I have screenshots and I have the built in Windows 10 recorder

Why do you think you should become a helper?

Inturduction:
    I think I should become helper because I will constantly be online as much as I can which is quite a lot as you will be able to see below, another benefit of me being a helper on the server is that I will be able to know the "illegal" activities and how to punish them effectively and fairly. This will also be good because I am a very long lasting player on the Minetime network and have always loved this server because it has given me so much fun and enjoyment so I wish to give something back. Also I can see that the Minetime network has lost many players so I would be happy to encourage new members to join and keep the old/returning members happy.

Friendly:
    Whenever I do go on Minetime I always remember how much time and effort i put into the games and then I see the remaining members of the community giving it back so to them I am really nice and friendly, skyblock I am giving $400 start-up money to the nice new members. More proof that I am friendly, If you dont belive this then load up a alt that looks like a real person and you will see me being kind and friendly to them

Activity:
    Also another reason to have me on as a helper is because i am on the forums 16 out of the 24 hours a day so if you ever need to contact a staff member or their is an emergency i will be able to get on as soon as possible:p

I do go on skyblock often so i be able to keep an eye on that but occasionally i will go round to other servers just to check everything is fine.

Commands:
    Another benefit of having me on as a helper is that im fimilar with most the commands and how to use them properly. I am also a very reliable person so if anything does go wrong and you need someone to trust e.g. A spam bot comes online i will be able to sort it out

Knowledge:
    As well as that I would be happy to answer any questions the community throws at me and be happy to help out on more servers than just skyblock. I also know a lot of commands for the plugins we have and the more complex ones within factions or how to trust someone on your island, I am also a straight A student and i'm starting year 10 now (September 7th) and I hope to gain more knowledge
    P.s. My career that i have choosen to follow is being a game designer and programming it. Im pretty good at programming game, When i was in year 7 i was getting better grades than people finishing their GCSE's so i would be happy to learn some Minecraft commands :).

Creative:
    I am also creative, i have good ideas most of which get ignored but by working along side the staff their would be more chance of one getting through, which could improve Minetime and if it got removed because the community didnt like it i wouldn't be offended

Trustworthy:
    Alongside being creative i am quite trustworthy and can be trusted by most members of the community with rare items such as beacons and mob spawners if they are resetting/moving island. I feel as if being helper would encorage the new members that people on Minetime can be trusted so they see we have a friendly community

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I can stay active for around 5-8 Hours a day most days of the week (Please note i am doing my GCSE's so if i have a test coming up or coursework due in i will have to spend less time online)

How long have you been playing Minetime?

I have been playing on the Minetime network since Lost Islands so a pretty long time, I was playing before lost islands on swordscraft but not much :p

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I was once banned in game for a dispute that happened about a year ago between me and my friend on here when I said some things i highly regret saying because at that time i was not that mature not long before did i start highschool so i had a lot of new influences in my life and we were also doing tests at the time, but from this i learnt no matter how much people push you stop at your point break ( :p Film Reference) I have learnt from this and I have not been banned since, that was my first, and my last ban I have/will ever have :)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

Yes I have a lot of experience of being a helper and being a moderator on many servers the maximum players i'v had on a server I have been a moderator on is around the 1200 mark, the server name cannot be mentioned (For obvious reasons). I have also been a server owner that made £100+ but Mojand shut it down because of the EULA, I do not have any intentions to open another server

#1 Alpacas, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

Nice application! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alpacas

Thanks for the compliment,
    But why give me a "No" :p :)
    Edit: He said maybe :p

#3 Alpacas, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

I gave you a 'Maybe'

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

i only voted yes because you removed the gif

Jk, its not too bad

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Alpacas

:p Long time no see

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dsfadfasdfsa

dsfadfasdfsa Dedicated Minetimer

Helper applications aren't open, and the last time they were open was just over a year ago, I believe. Although your application would be ideal for a smaller server, I don't really see this as being enough for Helper on a larger server such as Minetime used to be.

Edit: This was posted literally two minutes before I saw the Helper applications thread.

#7 dsfadfasdfsa, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. Alpacas

-----> *Used to* <-----

9. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

cypriot reopened them

10. idk

idk Dedicated Minetimer

Helper applications are open. Go see the thread @CypriotMerks have made about helper applications.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. dsfadfasdfsa

He did? ****.
    Ah, thanks for the corrections.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Alpacas

No corrections, just showing you :p

13. Alpacas

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. FOUGHTMOVIE4

FOUGHTMOVIE4 Dedicated Minetimer

Good luck dude!

15. Alpacas

Thanks

16. FOUGHTMOVIE4

FOUGHTMOVIE4 Dedicated Minetimer

17. Alpacas

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Alpacas

Ok personal decisions, ps do you like alpaca's?

19. dsfadfasdfsa

Having the poll, in my opinion, shows immaturity. I also think that you should check over your grammar because it could use some improvements.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Alpacas

Being bad at grammar shouldn't affect your chances of becoming helper and if their is a option for a poll then it can be put in. This doesn't show immaturity, it is just showing me what the community thinks and if so on how to improve.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.