USA Mikavon's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Mikavon, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikavon

Mikavon Forum Enthusiast

Hi! My name is Mika Beeler. I have been playing Minetime for 4 years now. I am rank Executive. It has been a dream of mine for those past years to actually BECOME staff. I have applied several times, and not accepted. Sad day... ._. Here are the questions and answers.
    What is my username?
    My username is Mikavon. What is my timezone? My timezone is West coast. What country do I live in? I live in the US. What language do I speak? I speak English. When am I online? I am usually online for 1-3 hours on Monday through Thursday, and 1-7 hours on Friday-Sunday. Do I have 2FA enabled? Yes, I do have 2FA enabled. Do I have proving apps such as screenshots recording apps, etc?Yes, I have screenshots, recording apps, etc.
    Why I think I should be a part of Minetime Staff
    I think I should be a part of Minetime Staff is because I have been playing for 4 years! Minetime has been my favorite server for those years. I am a big help! I don't use hacks, clients, etc. I am an honest, safe, and fair person on Minetime.
    I usually play on Skyblock. Sometimes Prison. I spend all of my free time playing Minetime. I am on for 1-3 hours Monday-Thursday, and 1-7 hours on Friday to Sunday. I think I will be a BIG help because I have the experience of playing the game! Also I am a very quick typer which comes in handy with the new unscrambling thing. :)
    In conclusion, I think I should be a part of Minetime Staff because I am very good at playing the game, I easyly recognize unusual behavior such as advertising non appropriate links, cussing, spam, etc. I have been a fan of Minetime for so long and I believe that I am ready to take it to the roof! Thanks for reading! ~Mikavon

2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

You're not allowed to post the same thing twice. A staff member will lock this thread as well... just letting you know. Chipemunk said that "you may re-apply in a month," not create an entirely new thread.

3. Mikavon

Mikavon Forum Enthusiast

whoops -_-

4. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Why are there 3 of these? ...

5. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

The first one was locked by chipemunk for not following the template. Then he made like 2 more after that

6. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, like I'm confused....

7. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

You can only re-apply a month after your first application has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.