Make minetime great again.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Adel, Apr 3, 2017.

1. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Pile, I respect you a lot. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Not necessarily as how not many people apply for builders if at all. I am the only current applicant for builder to my knowledge.

3. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

Hm funny someone removed my post I'll just post it again since it's the truth.

We wouldn't have to vote to make the server more popular if the cheap owners would actually invest their money back into the server and hm... I don't know, advertise? Instead of their CSGO inventory. That's where all of minetimes money goes towards, Cyp and noobs CSGO inventory. Awesome right?

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  4. WolfyMyPolfy

WolfyMyPolfy Dedicated Minetimer

Also can we talk about Noobcrew? Where the hell did he go. He even disabled messaging on his forum profile so it's not like we could communicate with him anyhow. He owns the server but I don't see him doing much.

5. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

yea I was making minetime great again. I removed all the arab factions on the server. then I got banned. rip

6. TheSilentRoar

TheSilentRoar Forum Enthusiast

I'm sure it's been queried a few times before, but they should create a separate pvpfest like the old one, but everyone has permission to use /fly and /sp speed or had an infinite speed effect. I purchased Admin and wouldn't complain if players who hadn't bought Admin or Timeless previously, could fly. Lets be honest, that was one of the largest, if not the, largest contribution towards Minetime's success. The removal of fly was, in my view and many others', the principle cause for people quitting. Then we can advertise and use it as a sort of unique selling point, so we don't just have a generic kitpvp gamemode.

#26 TheSilentRoar, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  7. Adel

Adel Dedicated Minetimer

I've been waiting since 2016 and "please stay patient we are working on it" and nothing is happening smh

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

I don't get it. There's literally nothing you can do but wait. Pile literally just said if she has the files then she would fix it. Only the owners have files to the server and they're not even active. Complaining can't get you anywhere.

#28 Sookarook, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Drama thread. Requesting thread to be locked.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  10. omegafluffy

omegafluffy Active Member

Trump, where are you???! :p

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

Its the same dam thing as it was with Tyler! Trying to deal with unproductive unhelpful owners.
    @Pile, you should, and NEED full file access. Your the head admin of a pretty good team, second only two an inactive owner.
    50% agree %50 disagree. Saying things like "well im done waiting! im sick of this @#&%$ @#$@ %&$#@!!!!" is indeed pointless, and annoying for the staff that are actually trying to help. But, if we keep the pressure on, like Pile asking for full access again, and the community asking for ads to let more people know about minetime, or even for some more activity, then we most definitely get somewhere, or at least faster rate then sitting on our hands.

12. Unsound

Unsound Member

Wait a minute, why do we need a new map? I thought we already had some ready for BOTH Prison and Factions. Also, on the topic of one builder, Pablo said he'd be joining the team soon! :)

13. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

They haven't made any recent thread on build team application so anyone even wanting to join probably doesn't know how.
    Cyp probably disabled it since he doesn't check MT forums anyway.
    Hire people? There's one dev but again, that's only one and he probably has to develop for more than one server

14. Pile

Premium

The server needs to make money for that to be possible. The issue just recently with the player purchasing ranks with a stolen PayPal account really screwed us. They purchased over 2k in ranks then the owner of the account retrieved his account and charged back all those ranks. It was over 20+ players/ranks/transactions charged back and each one of those paypal chargebacks costs US 30$. So his BS cost us not only the 2k we thought we made but an additional 600+ in fees.

Life isn't free.

15. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Wow. I figured if they aren't paying you, they must not be paying many other people and only using the money for server hosting. I haven't seen how many donations are given on all three server or any other fees but atm it seems like they're just sitting there collecting money.

16. Pile

Premium

I'm not at liberty to discuss the earnings but if you honestly feel that they are raking in the donations right now and sitting there watching the money flow in, you are gravely mistaken. The server hardly makes enough to run it. That's the truth. So please don't spread rumors that this server is thriving and making tons in donations and the owners are just sucky. :/

17. Decomposed

Decomposed Member

That's horrible. I hope you get compensated well from Cypriot's CSGO inventory, Pile.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Adel

Adel Dedicated Minetimer

Who are you? i never asked you to read my thread

19. Adel

Adel Dedicated Minetimer

i love you

20. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

I'm sure we all understand the importance of making money, but I believe the owners would make even more money if more people knew about minetime, (Ads) because the server wouldn't be dead, giving more reason for players to try and get the upper hand by buying ranks. But before that happens, we have to make ranks actually worth something, which means either @CypriotMerks gets off his money collecting lazy *** and starts helping out more with in-game EULA compliance that still gives purpose to ranks, or administers get file access and do the same.