Prison Looking to buy pvpold settings for crest. !IRL DEAL!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by xMqstical, Jun 18, 2018.

1. xMqstical

xMqstical Active Member

Hello! My in game name is Euphoricc and I am buying settings for the purple and pink ensis. (Or crest)
    Most money I will spend on setting is $30 irl. Please respond to this thread if you think you are qualified and good enough for me to spend money on them. Thank you all!

Qualifications for settings.
    • Must have played minetime for over 2 years.
    • Must have good settings
    • Must be known in the community
    • Must show all settings including techniqes and hacks that are on during fights.
    Timeless Euphoricc

2. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Waste of money on shitty clients that are just renamed and tweaked from Latemod which became Amod which then became crest and after creed. Better off with clients that actually work. All clients settings should be around this:

Speed aka APS/CPS aka Attacks/Clicks per second: No higher than 15 as all Minecraft servers and Vanilla won't register the hits. No lower than 1-2. Ideal for strict Anticheats that aren't NCP is 8-12. With the strict Anticheat config on PvPfest and it being 1.12 tick aura or speed at 2-3 would be best. NCP Prison is currently good at 12 - 15.

Range: no lower than 3.8 no higher than 4.2

All client side options off.

FOV aka Field of view: should be no higher than 180 as that will target all around you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nagol

nagol Dedicated Minetimer

this is old but still useful thanks for posting!!